New edition to the family

Thank you… family still is freaked out but i say just don’t show your afraid :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you yes he is… he’s a cute, cheeky, mischievous, unpredictable cutie lol :blush: :laughing:

8 Likes

Thank you :blush: and yes i will pat him for you but may take some bribing with raw walnuts first lol. He’s so smart he won’t give anything away for free :laughing:

8 Likes

Sounds like your feathered friend would make a good businessman (businessbird?) :laughing: :parrot: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Oh my! Does he mimic well? I used to know an African Grey that would make the sound of a phaser from Star Trek, it was hilarious!

7 Likes

My Momma had one for years his name was Panama :+1:t6: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:enjoy.

7 Likes

Agreed :rofl: He’s got a big personality that’s for sure :blush:

6 Likes

Well I heard him mimicking the word shut up as the previous owner used to say it when he screeches too much, but I didn’t give him any attention as if I do he might keep saying it… he mumbles things god knows what he says but usually talks if he wants what your eatting making himself cute so it is hard not to agree :blush:

6 Likes

Aww nice name! Well all I can say is he is sure to outlive me at this rate lol :grin:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.