New finds 😌🛍️

I just wanted to share my new findings from today! :crazy_face: The weirdest thing happened with those Oracle cards… The lady working at the store, was looking through the Tarot cards and suddenly looked at me and said something about being a water sign. I kinda laughed and told her that I indeed was a water sign, Pisces to be exact. She grinned and said that she was going to do something for me that she had never done for anyone before. She took me to the back where she does her readings and pulled out this Oracle set. She said “This is yours.” “I can feel it, and it’s giving me chills… this is yours.”

That being said, I am SO excited to start using them! And everything else of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

That’s awesome! I wish someone could pick out i am a fire element being a Leo. I hope the dreck does you well and am in awe of the candle set. I cannot find a chakra or multi-coloured set anywhere unless it is a combined one :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you!! This was the first time I’ve had someone do something like that to me… it was quite crazy really lol. This stuff never ceases to amaze me

4 Likes

What a neat experience! :heart:

4 Likes

So fun!! Love those candles! Can’t wait to see your deck!!

3 Likes

Thank you!! I cleansed it and everything tonight and I’m gonna try to play around with them a bit tomorrow. I’ll definitely fill you guys in!!

3 Likes

It sounds like you were meant to have those oracle cards, @kayla42- what a wonderful and generous gift! :gift_heart: I’m sure you’re going to have some amazing readings with the cards- good luck and I hope you enjoy them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.