“New” Flower Moon Water vs. “Old” Moon Water

Hello Everyone!

I already have some moon water that I’ve made from a while ago. I’d like to also do the Flower Full Moon ritual this evening. This includes having the flower water ingest the energies of the moon. Once the ritual is over, should I keep this Flower Full Moon water in a separate container? What are thoughts about combining it with my current moon water. I don’t mind keeping them separate but wasn’t sure what the general thought was about combining.

Thanks for any insight!

10 Likes

Combine them!! Last month’s Pink Moon water and tonight’s Flower Moon water are just one lunar cycle apart. :full_moon:

Both are spring moons and this year they are both supermoons. Their energies and symbolism are very similar so I wouldn’t mind mixing them together for a 2x powerful Moon Water.

Have a Blessed Full Moon!

12 Likes

Twice as powerful! Hadn’t thought of that. You know I’m combing them for sure now!

10 Likes

That’s a great question @robin77! :blush:

I wrote a post a while back exploring the possibilities of mixing moon waters- in summary, yes! Just like mixing potions to find a desired effect, I also think there are many benefits to be found from combining moon waters! :droplet:

Blessed full moon, and happy moon water mixing! :full_moon: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you and Blessed Full Moon to you both

9 Likes

I’m with them :arrow_heading_up:, mix them!!! I oughta try that!! I keep making new jugs of moon water but, I only need some from each phase.
Happy full moon!!

7 Likes

I have been slacking on my Moon Water production… but I like the idea of mixing them since they are both Super Moon Water & from the Spring. I hope it works well for you!

7 Likes

@christina4 @Susurrus thank you and Happy Full Moon :smiley:

7 Likes

You’re welcome. I hope you have a great full moon too. :full_moon:

6 Likes

Great question @robin77 !
I’m going to mix too!
I’m already feeling tonight’s energy I think, didn’t sleep good last night. Feeling pretty scattered today, too. I’m definitely going to meditate later. Then do some journaling…yep I said it Journaling! :joy:
Blessed Full Moon :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

I just finished my meditation & journaling practice then did one of the challenge entries for this week. I have 1 more that I want to do, but I’m going to do it tonight & leave it out overnight on my altar.

8 Likes