New from Nevada

Hello everyone, I am new here but have always felt a pull to witchcraft. I am a mother of 3 amazing grown sons. Married to an amazing man. Ready to learn and put it all into my everyday life. Blessed be❤️

8 Likes

Hello Teresa! I hope you love it here. I’ve learned a lot.

6 Likes

HI @talk2me0! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Sounds as if you’ve got your ducks in a row! Or at least you’re faking it really well. LOL! So glad you found us. Have you tried the Courses yet? They’re full of information that even if you’ve been at this for a while you can find something new.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to talking to you more!

5 Likes

Yay for grown sons, I’ve got two! We made it… Well kinda, it never really ends, does it?! :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Hi @talk2me0, I’m Debra, I live in Canada. Welcome to Spells8. I see you found the Forum and there is so much more to see and do, especially the courses, Check them out.

5 Likes

Merry meet @talk2me0,

Welcome to the forum- it’s a pleasure to have you here! :blush: Please explore to your heart’s content and make yourself at home here.

There is a group ritual today if that is something you are interested in- you can check out the information in the ritual post here! There’s always something happening in the forum, so if you haven’t already found this week’s Merry Meet Monday news post, I recommend taking a peek to see what is going on :newspaper: :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Teresa!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum and have a wonderful day!

6 Likes

Welcome ! You will find so much knowledge here!! Looking forward to chatting with you.

5 Likes

@talk2me0
Hello and welcome, “New from Nevada” :magic_wand:
I’m Marsha from Colorado. I have 4 amazing grown children, 1 son, 3 daughters, and an amazing husband! I’m so glad you are here. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.
:heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.