New here and to wicca

Merry meet,

I’m 43 years old and live in Ohio. When I was little I was fascinated with witches. My mom didn’t agree with it so I put it in the back of my mind. Now that I’m older I’m wanting to get into Wicca and to become a witch. I’ve always thought that people are entitled to their beliefs and I want to be a free spirit (if that makes sense). I’ve also have an understanding of animals particularly cats and horses. Right now I’m reading how to become a witch by amber k and azrsel arynn k.

8 Likes

Welcome @christinastillion! How exciting you have begun a new path! You have definitely hit the jackpot as far as experience, learning, and support are concerned! Our coven is amazing! Glad you’re here!

5 Likes

Hi @christinastillion!!! I am from Ohio as well! Welcome to the group!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @christinastillion! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to find out just what your beliefs are and to figure yourself out, it’s never too late. Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great place to start and will supplement your reading. I have a book by Amber K, it was one of my first witchcraft books and it was good!

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Hello @christinastillion and merry meet! Welcome to our forum and I’m happy you found your way after stifling your passion for so long! We all have different journeys here but many of us are like you in that we took a while to get on the road to our truth.

Very happy to meet you and look forward to getting to know you better! :brown_heart:

4 Likes

Merry meet @christinastillion and welcome! :blush:

It makes complete sense, and I totally agree! To each their own, to live and learn as they please :dove: And the magickal path is such a blessed one! Congrats to you for following your heart, Christina- I hope your journey into magick brings much much happiness :heart:

It sounds like a good read! :books: If you consider yourself a book lover, I’m happy to share that we have a Book Club here in the forum where we read witchy books and share our thoughts. It’s a great way to find new books (sometimes too many- there’s so many great ones out there! :laughing:).

Here is the current session of book club (it is ending soon, but a new one will start next week!)- feel free to check it out, and know that you are warmly invited to join if it calls to you :heart:

Looking forward to taking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: home @christinastillion

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado, and I’m very happy you have joined us. If you have any questions, just ask and someone will help. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

I just started the intro to Wicca course and love it so far. I can really relate to what I’m learning and feeling that this is a perfect fit for me.

4 Likes

That’s great! I’m so happy for you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.