New Here and Wanted to say Hi!

Hello all!

I just wanted to drop in and say Hi!! I have studied Wicca and other religions on and off most of my life. I have an opportunity to learn once again! I have 3 kids and my youngest is turning 18 soon so I am taking a little time for myself. Looking forward to learning from the best!

12 Likes

Hi Melodie
Welcome… Its wonderful to meet you. You going to really enjoy all the special people here… :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome!

5 Likes

Merry meet! This place is awesome. Full of witches sharing their knowlege :exploding_head:. You Will love it. :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Melodie! I’m Siofra_Strega one of the moderators here in the forum. I’m from Cape Cod & a mother of 3 as well! I came back a couple of years ago after a hiatus because, well, life happened :laughing:

The Courses are a great place to start & even if it’s things that you already know, it’s a good refresher & points of reference. There are quite a few topics, so I’m sure that you will find something that piques your interest!

If you have anything that you would like to share or any questions, feel free to share or ask! Someone will be along to get you pointed in the right direction or with some help for you! We are all very friendly & supportive of each other! Also, feel free to jump in on any open topic.

The Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Dec 12 - 18 :last_quarter_moon_with_face: post is filled with information about the upcoming week & another good place to meet & chit chat with other members!

I look forward to learning with you! :heart_eyes: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Melodie,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Congrats to you on jumping back into your studies- it sounds like religions and magick have been a long-time fascination for you! I hope you find everything you are looking for and more around here. Between the main Spells8 site and here in the forum, there certainly is a lot of content to explore! :books::star_struck:

If you find yourself with any questions, need any help, or simply want to chat- please know the coven is here for you. Make yourself at home! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Melodie :wave: It’s nice to meet you!

My name is Megan :heart: and I’m one of the moderators here on the forum.

That’s gotta feel so nice! My kiddo is only 9 so I’ve got plenty more time before I get to where you are. I’ve also studied some form of witchcraft or pagan religion since I was a young teenager. I’ve been off and on the witchy path since then, but I’m here to stay now :laughing:

It’s nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Melodie

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @Melodie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I love it when we get returning witches, you have so much knowledge. And good for you for taking time for yourself!

I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! We maybe neighbors!! Small world!

6 Likes

I’m from Oak Hill in Fayette County. Out of curiosity, where are you from?

6 Likes

Oh, I thought we were closer I’m in Bristol area.

6 Likes

Hello. Welcome

6 Likes

Hello and welcome! I’m glad you’re circling back around. I’m doing something similar… my youngest is almost 18. My daughter and I have been exploring Wicca together. :heart: :pentacle_tarot:

Blessed be… it’s like a family here, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay.

Edit: I meant to include that I am living in Alaska, so hello from the far north!

8 Likes

Alaska!! I wish we could have moved there but I am a wussy!! I just moved to Virginia from Texas and I have a heater next to my desk. Its only 40 degrees!! In my defense Texas is a heat box!! But I do enjoy the mild summers here in Virginia compared to Texas.

7 Likes

Yeah, you’re a little further south than I am. Still, we’re sorta close!

5 Likes

Hello Welcome

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.