New here but having a melt down

Hello I’m Susan
New to all of this and it might be a little bit of time before I actually learn a few things. My life right now if going from bad to worse. A few weeks ago my step son was killed in a car wreck his mother won’t let my husband know anything about the situation. We have to move and I thought we had a place but as usual I thought wrong and we are going to be homeless yet again.im sorry for venting it’s just no one here could care less and I’m at my breaking point I have no clue what to do
But I hope that with these classes I’ll regain the strength to get through this I don’t know. I’m sorry again. it is nice to meet you

15 Likes

Hello Susan. I’m Tracy from England. First off, I’m sorry about the loss of your step-son. May I send love over. To then have to go through all this aswell, is just awful. I don’t know what assistance is available where you are, but are there any shelter organisations, or charities or government assistance you can ask for help until you get back on your feet.
If you are in England here’s a link to a charity that can advise/help
https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/homelessness

To help with stress and worry here’s some spell work you can try

And you can put yourself on the Energy exchange where others here can pray for you and send healing
Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: February 2024

@MeganB can add you.

Please take care. Sending love :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Tracy
Thank you for that. Unfornutely they say there is help in Arizona but it’s all a lie. They could care less.ill be okay it just hurts. And again thank you for your kind words

14 Likes

Hi there, Susan. I am so sorry that things are piling on in such a way!

An important thing to note is that you have already displayed remarkable strength by looking for answers and roads to a more lasting peace. I want to encourage you and send love your way by letting you know that you are not alone: your coven is listening to you and ready to help guide your journey.

We’re in a waning moon right now, which means you can do some very effective work at letting go; you don’t necessarily need any materials or physical stuff to work your magick, just take time out of your day (likely very busy, but I believe in you) to sit with your thoughts, emotions, and experiences. Reiterate to yourself (could be out loud, could be mentally) that these mark an ending of an old season. Say farewell to this past (I would usually say thank it for its learning experience, but with this level of pain you might be better off just letting it go like a toxic relative). Let it stay behind you as you step into the future.

I highly recommend learning more about meditation as a first step, even if you’re familiar already. It’s so easy (nota bene, I enjoy a variety of psychological issues, so I get how easy this can be) to allow our mindset to fester during dark times. I’m not saying, “Be happy-happy joy-joy all the time, just because.” Instead, there is something I believe the Christians refer to as a daily “renewal of the mind.” Which is, actually, not bad advice. On a more scientific note, constant thoughts in the same direction create pathways within our brains that make those thoughts easier. Not softer, but more accessible.

I apologize if I’m all over the place, my morning just started. But being in AZ, I imagine it has been a sleepless night for you if you’re up so early. I pray that you find rest.

TL;DR: Your strength is astounding, and your coven is here for you. All the love from me and mine.

15 Likes

And I cannot speak to AZ’s housing authority, but I very much believe you. I know that PA has been literally terrible about housing, and that this is something that is affecting the whole of the U.S.

You likely have a better idea of resources in your state, but I’ll happily take a look and see if there are any federal resources that could assist. And I am more than happy to listen if you ever need to vent.

15 Likes

First off, welcome to the coven @susan10 . I am sorry to hear about the loss of your step son. I lost my son in a car accident 9 years ago and understand the pain. Much love and healing light sent to you and your SO.

I agree with what @Whippodee said about meditation and letting go. It is a great place to start. Worrying about things that have happened (and even things happening beyond our control) is never healthy or helpful.

I’m from Minnesota and know the housing list has at least a 3 year long wait right now. During mediation work on manifesting a new place to live. These things don’t always work immediately and we must sometimes repeat them.

The lessons and classes on Spells8 are fabulous and I think you will find what you need from them.

This is an amazing coven and we will all be here for you.

Blessed Be

13 Likes

Merry meet!

I am sorry to hear about your struggles and can’t imagine the stress and anxiety that this is causing you. Sending you strength, light and hope :white_heart:

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

Thank you everyone. I’m happy to leave this so called apartment all it’s been is disaster after disaster that’s for sure from ac breaking (which I was blamed for, cause apparently I love sitting in 100 degrees weather with high blood pressure) to a broken shower that I eventually had to pay a Plummer for and roaches. But with the streets out there…I don’t know. I just hope something will help, I have furry animals as well. It’s just all around shitty but…I’m sorry I’ll stop now

14 Likes

I notice that you apologize a lot. And I’m sorry if I am being too familiar, but it very much reminds me of my own behavior. I’m going to make a few little mantras for you (us, if I’m being real), if that’s alright.

I am worthy of care. I am worthy of love. I am worthy of attention.
My joy, my peace, and my heart are all precious.
I am uniquely irreplaceable, celebrated, and beloved.
My peace comes from within and weathers all storms.

13 Likes

Hi, @susan10. I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Does your state have 211? You can call there and get housing information, help getting appliances, new roofing, even medical equipment. I don’t know if it’s just in my state though. May be worth checking it out.

I’m so sorry you’re going through all this. I hope we can help lift you up. Sending you love and light!

13 Likes

Hello @susan10,

I’m so sorry for all of the hardships you are going through at the moment. There have been some very kind suggestions and ideas offered already, so I’m just stopping by to say hello and offer my love and support. I hope that things improve for you and your family soon :pray:

Positive wishes and blessings to you :sparkles:

12 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years and im here for you if you need anything stay strong :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Thank you truth be told I don’t know what I need. I have things I want to sell but no one wants to buy. I’m worried about my pets as well. I have no funds. I just found out I failed this semester of college. But I guess this just means there is something better coming, just hope it’s sooner then later. Just wish I had money for a motel or storage or something. But it’s okay. We’ve been homeless before we can do it again. It’s just worse out there now with all the blues. People are getting jumped raped. Not too fun. I mean I can handle myself but I don’t believe I should have to go through that ya know. But it is what it is. This is life. I have to deal with it. No matter how much I cry I just gotta suck it up and move on

11 Likes

Hi there @susan10 and welcome to our coven.

I echo everyone’s heartfelt love for you in what you are currently experiencing - your step son :people_hugging:, and homelessness. Talk about having your plate full. I am sending you healing and loving light today.

Here are some links if you haven’t already tried them for Housing and food assistance in AZ — I am a member of a non profit that helps people around the world in crisis, usually we respond in larger disasters like Ukraine and Middle East, and disasters in US, but that lends me to know a lot about areas and their own resources when people need it:

FOOD:
Each county in AZ has their own Social Services, if you’d like me to help you with finding out that information for you, let me know. The Federal government also has programs like WIC and food stamps, etc. Also for state help, if you have school aged children at home, there are places I can refer you to for help there. Lastly, local churches will provide food, clothing, toiletry goods, and help you find temporarily housing. Im not sure where you are but you can always dig and find them. You do not have to be affiliated with their church to get help. Also, you can get food through this - just search for the closest:
Arizona Food banks:
https://azfoodbanks.org

HOUSING:
Im not sure what you have already tried for housing, if you want to share, we can take it from there — this is the official site and they will help you. There is a rapid rehousing program for homeless in AZ, which is what you need to ask for. As always just be very kind and loving to them as they are government employees (I won’t go into that here), and send them the right light and energy prior to asking for this help.
https://des.az.gov/homeless

Please let me know if I can help you in any way, light and love,

Jan

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @susan10 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m so sorry to hear of the challenges you’re going through. I’ve never been through anything like that, so I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. :people_hugging: :heart: I hope you can find comfort and support here in the forum - you’re among like-minded people. I’m sending you all the healing and loving energy I can from here :consecrate_spell:

10 Likes

Definitely call shelters in that area u will be before you go. Soup kitchens, churches, housing authority.gousing authorities can have lengthy waits but are worth it. Rent is like nothing. I’d get on that list sooner than later

I’m sorry for your struggles. Have faith and do all that’s in your power to find help.

Lots of love to you :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Honestly I’ve tried everything I can think of. I just do not know what to do now

9 Likes

Hi Susan. I’m Katerina.

It’s lovely to meet you, but I am sorry that it is under such circumstances. I’m sorry for your loss, the lack of closure being afforded your husband, and your uncertain future.

I can’t help but admire the courage with which you face the future laid before your feet. As I live in Australia, unfortunately, I know very little of what’s available to you that might assist. I can see there’s a lot of great advice around meditation and mantras – try to use them before you start to feel overwhelmed, as that’s when they’re most effective.

Sending you strength, love, and protection. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Sending you lots of love :purple_heart::people_hugging: I’m hoping you can get the help you need as soon as possible. We’re here for you! :purple_heart::blush::people_hugging::heart:

9 Likes

@ susan10 my love, we are sorry for the sadness you have, I hope you quickly overcome the difficulties of life
I send you love and hugs
welcome to the witch family
I am Airram from Greece
stay strong!

9 Likes