New here but not to Wicca

Hi, @Cerimoon! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Itā€™s nice to have you here! I look forward to seeing what kind of wisdom you bring us! If you have any questions, ask, and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Welcome @Cerimoon! Itā€™s lovely to meet you.:black_heart:

Iā€™m Katerina, currently residing in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Everyone here is wonderful, supportive, and there are always new and insightful ideas being brought to the table wherever you look. Iā€™m looking forward to what we can contribute together. :black_heart:

12 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Cerimoon

Itā€™s so nice to meet you, Karen, Iā€™m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Iā€™m looking forward to getting to know you better. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Welcome @Cerimoon ! So glad youā€™re here! :people_hugging: Everyone here is very kind and supportive. :sparkling_heart: Very creative minds here. Loads of inspiration! I hope you find a home :house_with_garden: here, as I have! :purple_heart::blush:

10 Likes

Hi @Amethyst thank you for the greeting! I am happy to meet you and all the others on the site. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hiya @tracyS - wonderful to meet you. Years ago when I was establishing my God and Goddess associations I chose Thoth (I am so bookish and a chemist by trade LOL) and Hestia (hearth, home and hospitality).

I will have to look into Loki more deeply! Sounds interesting! Anything specific that calls to you about Loki?

Cerimoon

11 Likes

@starborn Seems my replies - getting used to the forum. Thank you! I have 2 cats myself and a 17 year old son.

I have found so many wonderful things in just 2 days already here - I am so happy and thankful I joined.

So lovely to meet you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@marsha Merry Meet!

Yes I have found so many wonderful resources already! Thank you for the offer to help. I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch myself but my adult nieces (they are learning slowly) love when I plan the Sabbats to include them and a few Witch friends I have. So sometimes it is like a partial coven for me. That is how the witch hat picture was taken - Samhain party/ritual last year. We just did cinnamon broom to celebrate Mabon.

I look forward to so much more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love and Light!
Cerimoon

11 Likes

Morning @sivonnah!

Thank you for the welcome. Awe I never turn down a hug!

Indeed creative minds - I have been reading through the challenges and wow - itā€™s awesome to see!

Very glad to be here and meet everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bright Blessings!
Cerimoon

11 Likes

I read that as 17 sons the first time around and almost fell off my chair in amazement. Gosh, I should go get some sleep. :joy:

The reply function can behave a bit funny sometimes, too. :sweat_smile: If it helps, some folks reply to everyone in one message. just using the @ mention to mention people. Saves trying to make sure the replies all go to the right place. :smile: Thereā€™s a neat little guide to it here:

10 Likes

@Cerimoon Loki kind of found me :rofl:. I do however like his laid back, anything goes chaotic way about him. Heā€™s probably mostly this year expanded my mind and understanding. Iā€™m learning alot under his guidance. :grin:

10 Likes

Hello @Cerimoon,

Donā€™t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too! Iā€™m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to say hello and to make yourself at home here! :heart:

Blessed be! :blush:

9 Likes

Hi Bry - thanks for the welcome. Been a busy week but getting back on the site today. So happy to have found Spells8. I have been encouraging friends to join.

Bright Blessings!

10 Likes

Hey welcome. :sparkles:
Iā€™m Eva, really nice to meet you. :hugs:
Feel free to explore this website , you will find many tips, practices and answers to a bunch of questions.

10 Likes

Iā€™m happy that you found your way too- itā€™s a blessing to have you here, Cerimoon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awww :heart: Thereā€™s no bigger honor than to be shared with friends :blush: Thank you!

Bright blessings to you as well- love and light!

9 Likes

Hello @Cerimoon and welcome! I am Stavroula from Greece! I also love cats (I have a black fluffy boy myself) and one of the Goddesses I honour is also Hestia! My matron is Aphrodite and Patron is Ares :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am an eclectic solitary but I love kitchen and glamour magick :nail_care:t2: I hope you will find here a new on line home and family like the rest of us :pink_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you all for the continued greetings. Spells8 has become my daily routine and I couldnā€™t be happier.

@stavroula Yes I love kitchen magick too - I will have to check out glamour magick as I have started to do my nails again - lovely!

@BryWisteria Thank you Bry - I may gift a subscription to get them started LOL

@EvaCVM Thank you too - Happy Witchy Friday.

I need to get my weekly challenge entry in on Correspondence - been running a list.

Off to mix a few herbs for a house blessing :magic_wand:

Bright Blessings to all!
Cerimoon

11 Likes

Merry meet!

Iā€™m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (sheā€™s been with me since the beginning) and The Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

Love your profile picture, such a lovely hat! :witch_hat:

So glad to have you here!

11 Likes

Oh hello, @Cerimoon :wave:

Somehow I missed your introduction post! :astonished: Sorry about that! My name is Megan and Iā€™m one of the moderators here at Spells8 - itā€™s nice to meet you!

Iā€™m glad youā€™re excited to be here - and I noticed that youā€™ve jumped right into the forum. Amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I look forward to seeing you around and I hope you find it easy to make yourself at home here!

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.