New here from Pittsburgh, PA. :)

Heyy Hey! My name is Meghan, (nickname smegs or sunshine) I just joined and I’m super excited to start this new amazing journey! I’m an almost 39-year-old stay at home mama of 3 girls, grew up with my husband (been together for 14 long ass years haha) and the CEO/Creator of our family-owned small business called RadRoy Creations. I live in a little town called Hopewell, west of Pittsburgh and past the international airport. A little about me… We currently have 2 dogs, an American Akita named Gizz and a blue nose Pitt named Mya (used to have 3… just lost my first fur baby, Abu that was a Shihtzu, and still struggling), a girl cat named Murray that looks like a baby puss in boots, a crested gecko named Leo, a ball python snake named Rosey, about 11 tarantulas (don’t ask lol)and some fishys. Ohh and my 6 year old has pet Madagascar hissing cockroaches. (dont ask again lol) I enjoy hiking, kayaking, swimming, nail art, sfx makeup, walking in the crick, fishing, camping and spending time with my family. I also collect old glass bottles (esp ones that I find), bandanas, skeleton keys, crystals and I’m kinda a makeup addict, that I have way too much of! haha

Anyways, I have been intrigued with witchcraft and its components since I was 13. I would mess around with stuff but really never truly and fully practiced it until recently as I am struggling more than ever with my mental illnesses. I am a mess, and my life is super stressful and chaotic! As long as I can remember, I have always been connected to animals, nature, weather and astrology. But other things interested me when I was young as well like crystals and making incense out of picked neighborhood flowers and weird random “potions.” I am on this journey and learning all this alone so I’m super excited to start exploring the website and meeting new people that are like myself. If anyone is in or near the Pittsburgh area, please reach out to me, as I would love to hook up and meet yinz! Thank you for letting me be here and introduce myself! XOXO, Meghan <3

13 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @MysticMeg !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :acorn: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

8 Likes

Hello @MysticMeg :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

That’s a lot of animal friends! We’re animal lovers in my house, too. We don’t have as many, but we’ve got a dog, a cat, and six ball pythons :joy: :snake: you’re in good company here. I hope you’re finding everything alright here in the forum and on the main site. If you’re looking for something particular, feel free to use the search tool :mag: – it’s pretty comprehensive and has some amazing advanced features. There’s a tutorial here, too → How to Use the Search Function :mag_right:

Anyway, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hello @MysticMeg Welcome to this lovely coven. I’m Tracy from England. I practice Nordic Witchcraft and chaos magic. My patron deity is Loki. There is so much here on the app and around the forum. We’re a varied family of witches from possibly every practice in the world :laughing:. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne from Indiana I’m a chaos witch I work with Satan and many lovely demons.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

8 Likes

Thank you very much!

8 Likes

Hello and Welcome @MysticMeg I’m Amanda from Oklahoma We are so happy you have joined us

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @MysticMeg

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. We are here for you, Meghan! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi, @MysticMeg! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to meet you! You can have all my share of the make up! I haven’t messed with that stuff in decades! LOL! It sounds as if you have a full house with lots going on. I tip my hat to you! I hope you find what you’re wanting to here.

If you have any questions or anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Hi @MysticMeg my names Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja :witch_pentacle: from Va welcome to the forum I’m so glad you found your way to us. :sparkles: :full_moon:

8 Likes

Welcome @MysticMeg ! I’ve been practicing witchcraft off and on for 35+ years. I am a chaos Voodoo witch from Minnesota.

This is an amazing group! If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask, even if you think it’s a silly question. There is always someone who can help and we are a totally judgement free group. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I look forward to learning with and from you!

Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Welcome @MysticMeg :hugs:! It’s great to meet you, I’m elated that you’ve stumbled upon this group. It’s a lovely community :blush:.

My name is Francessca, I live on Long Island, I’m an eclectic witch who is still finding themselves lol, and I love that you’re from Pittsburgh (and you used yinz in your into) :heart_eyes:! I have family from Pittsburgh and a number that still live near the hockey arena and near Liberty. Currently I’m a stay at home mom as well and I have a 7 month old.

Looking forward to getting to know you. Sending lots of love and light :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi Meghan @MysticMeg,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and Eclectic Witch. It’s wonderful to meet you :blush:

Here in the coven community, you’re only as alone as you’d like to be - we all walk our unique paths, but the journey is much more fun shared amongst fellow magick-lovers! Please make yourself at home and feel free to jump into any discussions that catch your interest. You’re among friends here :mage: :infinite_roots: :heart:

Have you come across the Courses yet? There are 15 of them right now, each exploring one of the most areas of magickal study. They’re a great way to dip into something new or further develop a favorite skill.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! The Q&A category is always open for finding answers.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum - blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you and yes I started on the courses last night! The beginning is a very nice refresher!! Glad I’m doing it!

8 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m happy you’re enjoying them so far - blessed studies, Meghan! :books: :blush:

7 Likes