New Here. Hello!

Hey there, I am from a small town in Western NY, south of Buffalo.

I have known since i was young this was the path i was supposed to be on. However, not knowing the first thing on how to get started, was not sure how others would react and so on, i never went forward.

Now, older and wiser :wink:, here I am.
With all the negative that had surrounded me, it has been taking a while to move forward from self healing, love and getting the intended mindset. I am getting there, I will get there.

With that said, I am looking forward to trying out some new challenges, meeting like minded people and just overall being happy again.

9 Likes

@jennifer98
Welcome Jennifer, is so nice to meet u have u
Merry meet, waiting to hear more from u blessed be💓

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jennifer98

I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from southern Colorado. It’s lovely to meet you!

• Have you found the courses?
  • If you have any questions, just ask! Q&A

I’m glad you have joined us on your journey. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better as you continue to learn and grow.

With much Love :heart: and Magick :magic_wand: :dizzy:

6 Likes

Welcome @jennifer98 I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod. We are happy to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions or share any information that you may have with us too.

I have been a part of Spells8 for almost 2 years & have come a long way from not knowing which direction to begin. Start with the courses, even if it’s refresher information because they are great starting points to get started with what interests you. The Weekly Challenges are great ways to find what works for you in your practice & seeing how others approached the same thing in theirs that you may want to try.

I look forward you to continuing your path with us! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @jennifer98! I’m Amethyst from a little town in Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I hope that we can help you move forward from self-doubt. The challenges are an awesome way to do that, @BryWisteria works really hard on those and it shows. A new one will start tomorrow so keep an eye out!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Merry meet @jennifer98,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

It is very easy to be led astray from voices of doubt- from both other people and from within ourselves. It sounds like you have already come a long way on your journey of self-confidence- what you wrote here is excellent, this is a very empowering mindset to have! :muscle: :brain: :sparkles:

Please know that you are very welcome to join in the weekly witchy challenges (like Amethyst kindly said, there is a new one launching today!) as well as the group ritual (this week’s ritual is here), freebie fridays, book club, and any and all of the forum activities we have going on :blush: Please make yourself at home here!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your introduction- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome :hugs: hi Jennifer so good :blush: to meet you! Thanks for introducing your self!
My name is Jeannie I am from California in Sacramento, Im just checking inn, I wanted to pop inn and say hi and make sure I introduced myself!
I hope you make your self comfortable we are here to help support you on your journey!
Jeannie

7 Likes

@jennifer98 Welcome to spells8.
You’ll find a wonderful source of knowledge here and a wonderful group of kind and loving people.
I was raised in Ellicottville, isn’t that a coincidence?
Stay a while honey, learn about witchcraft and make new friends.
Love and hope
Garnet

6 Likes

Thank you.

7 Likes

Hello, i have a cleaning business. I clean many rentals in Ellicottville. I am in Cattaraugus.

6 Likes

Thank you. I cant wait to get to these things.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome- make yourself at home here, Jennifer! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Jennifer your very welcome :hugs:
I hope me and you can get to know each other! I am so glad your here and I hope to see you around!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you. Yes, i have almost completed the courses. However, i find myself buying books to go further in depth on certain things. Lol.

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Hello and Merry Meet from Beverly!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.