Hello and Merry Meet from Beverly!

Hello I’m new here also

8 Likes

Hello I’m new here my name is Beverly and want to say hello everyone

7 Likes

Hello @beverly4- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed your introduction into a thread of its own- comments in other threads can easily get buried, and I wanted you to get the warm welcome you deserve! :sparkles:

Have you been finding everything you were looking for so far? I know there is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum! It can get overwhelming at first, so I recommend starting with the Courses- they explore a variety of the most popular areas of magick :books:

If you have any questions, know that the Q&A Category is there for you! Make yourself at home here :two_hearts:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hi @beverly4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself? Where are you from? What kind of magic are you interested in?

If you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hi it’s so nice to meet you.
Blessed Be

7 Likes

Welcome Beverly! So glad you’re here!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @bevery4 :infinite_roots:
It’s so good to meet you! I am Marsha an Eclectic Witch from Colorado.
Blessed :triquetra: Be!
:heart:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone I’m glad to be here also

5 Likes

Hi Beverly,
My name is Jeannie I am from
:sun_with_face:California in Sacramento, :palm_tree:
I wanted to give you a warm :hugs:
Welcome to the coven! I no how important it is to have people by your side rooting for you as you walk your journey!

Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you i’m from Texas and nice to meet you too

6 Likes

Hi how are you? Well I hope. What part of Texas are you from?

5 Likes

Terrell and you

5 Likes

I’m not sure where Terrell is but I’m from Pine Forest it’s in Orange Co

5 Likes

About 40 miles east of Dallas

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.