New here, saying Hi 👋

Hello, just joined. Really excited to learn.

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @gail3 :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan, and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m so glad to hear that you’re excited to learn - Spells8 is full of resources from both the main site as well as from our wonderful coven members. I’m sure you will find so many things to interest you, learn about, and share with us. Have you checked out the courses yet? Those are a great place to start if you’ve got no direction yet.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

6 Likes

Hi @gail3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I second getting started with the courses. They’re full of great information. If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @gail3

I’m so glad you have joined us, Gail, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. You are in the right place to begin learning. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Gail, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Hello and welcome

I am Alan from Scotland. I am ecclectic and like to practice divination (tarot, oracle and runes) astrology and have recently been using herbs and essential oils in my practice. This is a fantastic place for learning and for meeting wonderful people who offer support and advice when it is needed. You will love it here.

Blessed be

5 Likes

Merry meet @gail3,

Apologies I’m a bit late, but I’d like to jump on the welcome wagon and say hello too- I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and it is a pleasure to meet you! :heart:

I love your enthusiasm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing you all the best in your studies.

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your coven is a friendly one, and we are always happy to help however we can! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.