New here to spell8

Trying this coven out. First coven. But I do personal tarot readings and have been using the moon cycles and astrology in my readings. I began last year (July 2023) but I have always sensed that I am different. Thanks for the trial and I hope to stay or at least be led in the direction I am being called.

16 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. This was my first coven too, and still is. Everyone is fabulous and the international vibe is amazing. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

13 Likes

Hi @VenusSaturn ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I specialize in divination work, tarot, pendulum, oracle but I’m interested in all aspects of the craft and am constantly learning and studying. The courses in here are amazing! And there are challenges going on al the time are encourage learning also.

This is an amazing coven. I’ve been here a few months and have found everyone to be so helpful and kind. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Hi @VenusSaturn! I am also a newbie. I belonged to a Stregherian coven in 2003 when living in Rhode Island (am Italian and Sicilian), but this is my first time as a Wiccan initiate. All I can say is that I didn’t know what I didn’t know.
I hope you enjoy your stay and find yourself at home here. :butterfly:

11 Likes

Hello @VenusSaturn,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Have you been finding everything you’ve been looking for? There’s a lot of content around, both on the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. If you have anything specific in mind, I recommend using the Search Tool to help you navigate! You are always welcome to call on the coven - it’s a very friendly and supportive community here, and we’re happy to help however we can! :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home, blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Merry meet, @VenusSaturn !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hi, @VenusSaturn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad you found us! I hope we meet all your needs in a coven. We’re a friendly bunch and always willing to help. If you have any problems or questions just give a holler and someone will pop up to help you!

I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

@VenusSaturn Welcome :hugs: I think you’re going to love it here! :heart: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Hello @VenusSaturn and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything here alright - please reach out if you have any questions. Feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Hi @VenusSaturn my names Crystal a Bruja from Va I work with the moon :full_moon: phases and I love making potions please make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions.:heartpulse::revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana and I work with Satan and Lucifer

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @VenusSaturn

I’m so glad you are giving us a try, Dana, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

@ VenusSaturn welcome to the witch family
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:

9 Likes

Merry meet and welcome. You have picked a reslly kool place with so much information and beautiful people. :heart::woman_mage::heart:

9 Likes