New Here ❤️

Hello, everyone! My name is Fawn and I’m new to all of this so any guidance and tips anyone could give would be so helpful and appreciated! :heart::butterfly::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope everyone is well and living their best life! :full_moon_with_face::cherry_blossom::woman_in_lotus_position::candle::crystal_ball::broom::white_heart::cancer::butterfly:

8 Likes

Merry meet @Fawn,

Welcome to the forum! I just have to say that I love your name- it has such graceful and pure energy :deer: :two_hearts:

If you haven’t found them already, I highly recommend checking out the Courses. Each course focuses on a key area of magick- from Tarot Readings to Green Witchery, Spellcasting Basics and so much more! Each one is a great introduction to a specific area with plenty of step-by-step guidance to help you begin and advance your magickal skills :books::sparkles:

If you have any questions as you study- that’s what we are here for! Your coven has your back, so feel free to create a new post and ask away in the Q&A Category. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help (or even just chat) :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here, Fawn! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @Fawn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

If I were you, I’d check out the courses first. They’re very informative. Then I’d go to the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post. It will let you in on all the activities we’ve got going on so you can jump in on the fun! A new Weekly Challenge was posted today and it looks like fun too! So keep an eye out for that.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @Fawn
I’m so glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.
Blessed be :magic_wand: :dizzy: :triquetra:

4 Likes

Welcome @Fawn I’m happy to meet you! :revolving_hearts: I agree with the advice about how to get started. The courses are a great way to find what you would like to learn about further. I would suggest that you pace yourself. You have all kinds of time to learn what works for you & if you have any questions or information to share, feel free! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful.

:infinite_roots:

4 Likes

@Fawn
Hey little one, welcome to our site with joy.

I have a few suggestions to make the site easier. (although others will be better at describing it.) But one thing is a given. Our learned creator, designer, Francisco, an eclectic is brilliant and always there to help out.

This is my 7 part beginner plan (there’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
Garnet

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.