New here..🤗

Hello my Fellow Witches

My name is Jeania and i am 53 and been studying and researching also practicing To be a Green Witch now going on 2yrs. My path started back in High school when my Mom was going to College to be a Horticulturist and get her Associate in Science & i was her study buddy…:wink: so i learned all about plants and how to care for them and got a Green Thumb in the process. But at the time I was a Kid and didn’t see the importance of my skills i learned with my Mom… But i do have to admit My love for plants was was deeply rooted in my Soul…so life goes on and My love for Mother Earth and all her Glorious Wonders grew…And i am a Nature Lover, Animal lover to and I love storms & all of the Elements. I love the Universe and all its Wonders…I love the Moon & Sun in all it’s phases and the power they Bestow upon us… My inner witch was there all along but i didn’t realize it untill 2yrs ago… Since then i have been a sponge absorbing up all the Knowledge i can . I like to explore & study all different types of Witchcraft and add to my Grimorie of the things that grabs me and intrigues me. I find my self being called to be a Eclectic GreenWitch. I have been an Empath all along But I didn’t know or understand what it was or meant so now I’m learning about it and Understanding it. I hope i didnt bore you …giggles. ty and Blessed be my Sisters& Brothers

9 Likes

Welcome and Meet! My name is Amaris (Jessica) and I’m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch that had been actively practicing for about 2.5 years. I’ve know about the Craft since I was a teenager when my Mom converted from Irish Catholicism to it. But me being the rebellious teen that I was, didn’t want to be like my mom and refused to accept my path. Well, many years later after searching, I’m right back where I started!

This online coven/forum is a wonderful place to be! Everyone is intelligent and full of information that they are ready to share, all you have to do is ask! The Q&A thread is available for any questions you may have as you join us and continue along your path.

If you have not yet, I recommend checking out the Spells8 Complete Courses as they cover many topics. I also personally like the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life.

Again, Welcome to our coven and Merry Meet!!

6 Likes

Hi @Jeania! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ve come to the right place for Green Witch information, there’s a whole section in the Courses that is there for your perusal. And there are some great pages you can print out for your book of shadows!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Jeania

I’m so glad you have joined us. What a blessing to have a green thumb! You have lived a very interesting and fascinating life! I struggle with my witch’s garden and I would like to invite you to share your wisdom and knowledge with us: Magick Gardens

I have learned mostly by trial and error, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t. I grew up in the mountains of Colorado and I am a nature lover too, I love trees, animals, and mother earth… and everything you mentioned! :rofl: I am an empath too which is a struggle but thankfully I had nature all around me growing up! Being in nature restores my soul and my sanity.

I am looking forward to getting to know you better :hugs:

In love :heart: & light :dizzy:
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

Welcome @Jeania! Glad to have you with us.

7 Likes

Tysm …im so happy to be apart of this Family…Hugs & Blessed be

6 Likes

Tysm Amethyst, i am so Greatful for you letting me know…im headed there right now…giggles Blessed Be my Sister.

6 Likes

Welcome @Jeania! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, everyone here is very friendly & helpful so if you have any questions or information to share with us, please feel free to do so.

Search the forum or tags for things that may interest you, there are many topics & questions with great information within the replies too!

I look forward to learning with you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Jeania and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Thanks for taking the time to share your lovely introduction- I also picked up garden knowledge from my mother (and wish that I had listened more to all the free herbal lessons! :laughing:), it is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Eclectic Witch with a love for Green Witchery! :green_heart: :herb:

Like others have said, please make yourself at home here. There is always something happening in the forum, so jump in to any discussions of interest and know that you are warmly invited to join any and all ongoing activities. The best place to see the full schedule for what’s going on is in the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday- here is this week’s MMM if you haven’t already found it! :newspaper:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart! It looks like you’re going to fit in the family just fine!

6 Likes

@Jeania, welcome! I look forward to reading what you share about plants.

7 Likes

Welcome! We are so very glad you are here! I wish I had a green thumb, I have the opposite! Maybe you can teach me a few things!! I’m looking forward to getting to know you in the forum!

8 Likes

Hello Sweetie, ty im new here and there is So Much to learn here at spells 8…so when i figure it out i would love to share my plant vibes with you…Hugs

6 Likes

Hi, nice to meet you.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.