New Kid On The Block

Hello from California! My name is Svetlana and I have been practicing my craft for over 15 years and I’m still learning! Love to read about other Witches’ fun ideas and experiences. :purple_heart::black_heart::crystal_ball:

16 Likes

Merry meet! Hope you love it here - check out the forums - this is where many gather to learn, share and challenge each other in our journey :star2:

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Svetlana1991

It’s nice to meet you, Svetlana, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so, if you have any questions, just ask! We are here for you, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Svetlana1991 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I used to live in California! That’s where I was born and raised :laughing: I didn’t move away until I was 19, then moved back, but ultimately left in 2017 and haven’t been back since!

I’ve also been practicing my craft for quite a long time, though I’ve had more waxing and waning in my practice than most people, I think. I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around!

12 Likes

Hi @Svetlana1991! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s always neat to have an experienced witch join us! I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

12 Likes

Merry meet @Svetlana1991,

Hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too- I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Have you been finding everything you were looking for okay? There is a treasure trove of content on both the main site as well as here in the forum. If there’s ever a topic on your mind or area you are researching, feel free to give a shout and let the coven share their resources! :books:

Make yourself at home here! Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

There is just something about the way you word things @marsha that is so warm and inviting. Everyone here is super welcoming and helpful but you make it seem like I’m sitting chatting with an old friend🤗

11 Likes

You are definitely in the right place @Svetlana1991 I’m still relatively new here and everyone here is very kind and helpful. Welcome

11 Likes

That’s so kind of you @Nixi :hugs: Thank you :pray: :heart:

9 Likes

Welcome @Svetlana1991! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. I’m fairly new to my path, so I look forward to learning from you and getting to know you more in the forums! Everyone’s wonderful here :slight_smile:

Blessed be! :heart:

9 Likes

Welcome Svetlana! Im Scott, and am new to Wicca. I joined the coven last fall, and have had some amazing experiences in my practice because of the great support and advice I have received here. May your experience be as amazing!

10 Likes

Welcome @Svetlana1991 :hugs: :revolving_hearts: I tooo would love to learn and know more about your craft and your magickal abilities dear! :wink: :sparkles: It’s so much fun here! :heartpulse:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.