New member here

Hello witches! Im so excited and happy to become part of this community!

17 Likes

@salim Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray::pray:

12 Likes

Hello @salim,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

The Coven community is blessed to have you here- make yourself at home, Salim!

Blessed be :sparkles:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @salim :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I may be a bit biased, but I love the community here at Spells8. I’m sure you’ll fit right in! Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @salim

It’s nice to meet you, Salim. My name is Marsha, and I’m an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Hi, @salim! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

Anyhow, it’s nice to meet you!

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven

Blessed be

10 Likes

Welcome :pentagram:
if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome to the community where your happiness will be amplified.

11 Likes

Welcome, @salim! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

And I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Ty so much!:heart:

8 Likes

Cuteee lol​:cat::heart:

7 Likes

Love the energy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Omg thanks actually im still a bit confused and kinda new it has been a busy month so im gonna make sometimes to learn more! Thanks for asking btw

9 Likes

That’s seems lovely! Thanks for sharing :heart:

9 Likes

The courses are a great place to start. I’d link you but my computer died and I’m on my phone.

9 Likes

Got you, Amethyst! :handshake: :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you, dear heart. Woke up this morning and my computer had crashed.

8 Likes