New Member Intro

Hello! My name is Jackie and I am a Moon Witch :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Merry meet @jacalyn,

Welcome to the forum- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush: Have you found the Moon Magic Guide on Spells8 yet? It is a great resource for a moon witch to have on hand, and there’s a free 2022 Lunar Calendar you can download too :full_moon: :spiral_calendar:

I also recommend checking out the Daily Lunar Spell- there is a new moon spell every night based on your location. And for general moon magick fun, you can explore the Moon Magick Tag here in the forum for all relevant discussions :mag:

I hope you’re able to find plenty of resources to help you further your moon magick studies, Jackie! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @jacalyn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses here yet? If you’ve been a witch for a while they may be just a refresher for you but they’re full of good information. And of course, as Bry said, we have the Daily Lunar Spell, so that’ll be nice for you.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m charlye and I am a Kesmetic Pagan in Missouri

6 Likes

@jacalyn Welcome!

My name is Marsha and I’m a “Moon-child”. My daughter, @iambecky, is a “Sun-child”. I consider myself an Eclectic Witch, with Moon magick being a big part of my practice.

I would like to invite you to join us for the (Group Ritual - Mar 31) new_moon New Moon in Aries Ritual on Thursday, March 31st.

I’m so glad you joined us, and I’m looking forward to getting to know another Moon Witch!

5 Likes

Hi Jackie, I’m charlye and I’m a Kesmetic pagan. :grin:

6 Likes

Hi @jacalyn nice to meet you. I’m Debra. There are courses to check out, and then The Merry Meet Mondays where we find out what is taking place for the week. If you have a question then just post it on the forum and someone will come along and answer it, just like you did on the forum introducing yourself. Welcome to Spells8, glad you found us here.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.