New.member

Hi ladies just getting started here :crystal_ball:

13 Likes

Hi @hannah7 welcome to the forum and make yourself at home :heartpulse::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Merry meet, @hannah7 !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Very glad to meet you @hannah7 ! Tell us a little about you if you don’t mind!

I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. Mostly into divination but am studying all areas of the Craft.

Feel free to ask questions anytime.

Blessed Be

11 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana and I work with Satan and Lucifer

Blessed be :magic_wand:

11 Likes

Merry meet @hannah7, glad you have joined. You will be pleased, enjoy and make yourself at home. :revolving_hearts::house::revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet, @hannah7!

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a warm welcome - please make yourself right at home here!

If you haven’t already come across them, the Courses are a great place to start building a solid foundation in your practice. They cover many various areas of magick- feel free to check out any on topics that you are interested in! :flower_playing_cards: :gem: :herb: :crystal_ball:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

Hello @hannah7 :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @hannah7

It’s nice to meet you, Hannah! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Hello and welcome!

I am Alan (not a lady :joy::see_no_evil:) and I work with Egyptian deities and astrology. You have come to a wonderful place full of wonderful people.

11 Likes

Hi, @hannah7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

@hannah7 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years welcome to the coven

10 Likes

@ hannah7 welcome to the witch family
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes