New Moon in Pisces on 03/10/2024 brings hope and new perspectives to 4 signs

On March 10, 2024, the New Moon in Pisces takes place, which comes to give us hope and an outlet for optimism amidst the difficulties we all face. The New Moon in the sensitive and romantic sign of Pisces invites us to love ourselves and our needs, overcome our fears, forgive, leave the past where it belongs and take steps forward that will lead us to a better future. At the same time, it fills us with hope to dream and make new beginnings that will change our lives, at least on a personal level, since we can’t do much about other people’s decisions… And since Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac, it can to need to put a full stop, to close some chapters in our lives before starting this new journey.
The New Moon in Pisces is a good time to commit to our personal goals, taking advantage of the positive energies of the sign. That is, to have faith, trust and hope, to accept the imperfections in ourselves and in others, to listen to our intuition, to let our imagination run wild, to find the childlike and innocent soul hidden within us and to behave selflessly. Also, we can tune into our deepest needs, express our creativity as well as our sensitivities. But since Pisces is a more dreamy, romantic and “confused” sign and often sets unattainable goals, we should try to make our goals realistic in order to move forward and create the conditions that will make us happy and happy and not to daydream wasting time and energy. Pisces is associated with imagination, the arts, inspiration and maybe with this New Moon we have a creative streak.The main aspects of the New Moon in Pisces are the conjunction with ruler Neptune, the sextile with Jupiter and the sextile with Uranus.

Jupiter, the planet of expansion and luck, in sexx with the New Moon offers us hope and optimism for the future. This aspect could mean significant financial gains, as well as social success, but also the tendency to enjoy and socialize. During this period we will have strong emotions, artistic concerns and ambitions.The hexagon formed by the New Moon with Uranus brings surprises, sudden developments, gives self-confidence, originality of thought, initiative, ambition and interest in innovative movements. With this aspect we reject what is traditional and want to change and be independent. We look for new methods and take a different approach than usual. We can embrace the unconventional, be inventive and honest with ourselves. After all, the New Moon wants new beginnings and Uranus wants changes, even sudden ones. This means getting out of our comfort zone and chasing the dream.

The New Moon conjunct Neptune, the planet of dreams and delusion, can lead us down more creative paths and unlock our imaginations. Close your eyes and dream of the perfect day, the ideal life, the great job, there is no limit to dreams. Imagine how you would like to be and think about how you will achieve your dream.The New Moon takes place at 20 degrees and 17 minutes of Pisces and most affects the representatives of the mutable signs, namely Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces who have their Sun from the 15th to the 25th degree. Also, it affects those who have an ascendant or planets in these signs and in the specific degrees.

14 Likes

I had such a wave of creative energy yesterday - it sounds like I owe a thank you to the lovely new moon! Here’s to hoping that creative flow will continue throughout the moon cycle over the next few weeks :blush: :waxing_crescent_moon:

Thank you very much for translating and sharing this piece about the moon, @AIRAM! :heart:

Hope everyone had a healthy, blessed, and happy new moon in Pisces :new_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria The last few nights I have overflowed with creativity too. It is March! :sparkles: I tidy up my alter space, looked up some new spells for my BOS. I did a Dark Moon Ritual and made some Goddess Protection Oil (from Spells8 collection) and New Moon Oracle spread.

Lastnight I did the suggested New Moon In Pisces Healing Spell emailed out an it was really nice, set my intentions with ease and flowed so smooth. I added a few things, of course :yum:. I plan to contiune with the creativity plus my birthday :partying_face: is this week so I am super pumped up!

Crystal used:
Peacock ore- removes energy blocks.
Blue clacite- amplifier, cleanser, increases positive energy flow, & dispells negative energy.
Aquamarine- (my birthstone) increases self expression, intuition, sooths fear, good luck, peace, love, happiness.
Labradorite- increase intuition, 3rd eye opener, balance, dispells illusions allowing you to see true intentions clearly.
Orcale Deck- Moon Witch Orcale.

Tonight last night of the New Moon, I plan to do a bath :sparkling_heart::bathtub::smiling_face:
(I do 3 days. 1 day before, during and 1 day after)

@AIRAM Yassss!!! Your amazing! :star_struck: Thank you so much for sharing the clarification of this energy! My card spread made so much more since, perfect alignment. :dizzy::dizzy:

Sorry I shared so much, just really excited…
Happy New Moon! :purple_heart::pisces::purple_heart:

5 Likes

You are great my sister! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
very strong soul! :pentagram: :fehu: :pentagram:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@AIRAM :hugs: :two_hearts:

@Diamond Look at your beautiful altar space - everything looks amazing, Diamond! It must feel nice and refreshing to have it all tidied up for the new season :blush: :sparkles: Beautiful spellwork too, I love your spell bag! Wishing you healing, happiness, and a very blessed birthday too - have a good one! :heart: :partying_face: :birthday:

5 Likes

Yessss and thank you so much for the compliment! I am blessed to have an entire room for all my magik and can keep it tidy…:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

That is a blessing indeed! May it continue to be a safe and comfortable sanctuary where you and your magick can thrive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

Much love and many blessings!

5 Likes