New Moon Magick 🌑

Merry meet! :cherry_blossom:
It is 11:30 pm here in India and about 15 minutes ago I finished my New Moon Spell and Ritual! :new_moon: :sparkles: I did this guided meditation on new moon in aquarius…then I performed the simple yet enchanting new moon spell :sparkling_heart: with a purple candle, amethyst stone, some jasmine incense and moon water sprinkled on my Altar along with a pen and paper to write down my intentions! :innocent: I felt soo serene after the meditation as i left the candle to burn out on its own :candle: :purple_heart:

Thank you once again Spells8 for these lovely meditations and spells! I absolutely am blessed to be a part of this forum!! :face_holding_back_tears: “May everyone’s new moon be full of happy wishes & positive feelings!” :dizzy: Blessed be lovely friends! :angel:t2:

12 Likes

Beautiful!

9 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! May all your dreams come true!:black_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you sweets! @Ostara & @Assyla555 :heartpulse: I wish the same for you two too! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Your altar setup is so beautiful and inspiring! :heart: :pentagram:

8 Likes

Lovely ritual and I love your altar setup. It is only 4 pm here in Texas so I am still planning out my ritual for tonight.

7 Likes

Wow, your ritual is goals! LOL! Great idea! May your working be blessed!

6 Likes

Your set-up is absolutely stunning, @Solasta_Amore- the flame burns so brightly and beautifully, being watched over by your deity statues! It’s really lovely to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same to you, Solasta- may the new moon bring much happiness and many wonderful new things your way! So mote it be :heart::pray:

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks Bry! :hugs: I wish the same for you love! :revolving_hearts: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, @Solasta_Amore! :heart::hugs:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.