New Moon- Something Different

Something a little different to do during a New Moon.

15 Likes

Was reading in a couple of minutes before the book of Blood and Bones, going to share part of the page I stopped reading.

Most popularly, the dark moon is a time of meditation, divination, cleansing, and banishing. It’s a time for truth seeking and growth. It’s a time for clearing out the old in order to welcome the new.

I open the Spells8 forum and stumbled with this post.
Blessed Be!

11 Likes

I love this idea of using the New Moon to just listen :ear: . It’s a good activity with tarot too, when I don’t have a specific question to ask. It’s freeing to open up to the universe and see if there are any messages to be received :open_hands: :envelope_with_arrow: Thanks so much for sharing, @SilverBear!

It sounds like things are aligning for you, @fabian- perhaps you’re being nudged towards some particular magick this New Moon :new_moon_with_face: And that you’re hearing the message loud and clear! :grin::sparkles:

Wishing everyone a blessed New Moon!

8 Likes

Thank you so much!! I love your videos, advice, everything you have to offer is taken humbly!!

7 Likes

Thank you everyone!

5 Likes

Actually, I’ve been feeling quite tired this week. Cancer New Moon is my new moon, so I’ve been feeling energetically drained, but my intuition has been sharpened. I am taking this new moon as a resting moon and let my emotions quite down. I am still inspire to do something, but I haven’t plan much. I will let my intuition play its course and see what new revelations are awaiting for me. Thanks again!

4 Likes