New Moon Tonight!

New moon begins - let go or be dragged into the drama!

As the Moon waxes and grows in the night sky, so too does our ability to reflect upon and connect with our innermost selves. This month’s New Moon falls on August 16th, 2023 and is a powerful time to set intentions and plant the seeds for personal growth.

When the Moon is in the New phase, it is a time of new beginnings, new projects and fresh starts. There is a feeling of optimism and hope in the air, and we are reminded that anything is possible. It is a time to let go of the past and focus on the present moment.

This New Moon is also known as the Spiritual New Moon, as it falls at a time when many of us are seeking a deeper connection with our spirituality. It is a time to reflect on our spiritual beliefs and practices, and to connect with our higher selves.

Now is the perfect time to start a new meditation practice, or to begin keeping a spiritual journal. It is also a good time to connect with like-minded individuals, or to join a spiritual group or community.

This New Moon is an opportunity to set our intention to live a more spiritual life. We can resolve to connect with our inner truth, to live our lives with purpose and meaning, and to act from a place of love and compassion.

When we align our lives with our spiritual values, we create a force of good in the world. We become a powerful example of what is possible, and we help to raise the collective consciousness. This New Moon is a reminder that we are all connected, and that we each have the power to make a positive difference in the world.

10 Likes

Love this! Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Perhaps this explains all of the spiritual and New Age books that have been finding their way onto my shelf over the past few weeks- I’ve been on a quest for knowledge lately! :nerd_face: :books: This seems like a great time to start digging into new things of interest :mag:

Thank you so much, @Silverbear- I hope everyone had a wonderful New Moon! Let the new cycle begin :new_moon: :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.