New necklace

Hi! Welcome to the coven! I’m phoenix from Tennessee. Just saw your gorgeous necklace and I can feel the power this piece holds. It’s beautiful. Wear it proudly! Blessed be :pray:

10 Likes

Aw thank you, you’re so kind :heart:

9 Likes

Ooh, how pretty! Wear it well, my dear!

9 Likes

Thank you and I will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

It’s beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@martine it is gorgeous! I have one of those knots too & I just love it :heart_eyes: I hope it serves you well! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

@martine oh wow thats gorgeous

This is mine

10 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs Oh wow yours is lovely as well. That’s Hecate’s Wheel isn’t it? I love it!

9 Likes

@martine yes it is

10 Likes

That is a beautiful witches knot pendant. Wear it proudly :+1: :grinning:
:butterfly:

8 Likes

It is very pretty .:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Gorgeous necklace, @martine! Good for you for charging it up- I am sure it will serve you well going forward :blush: Enjoy it!

Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

It’s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome! Look at that gorgeous necklace! I really love it! I hope it serves you well!

7 Likes

Oh wow, I don’t know how I missed this one!

Did you use the spell in the newsletter?! That’s awesome! I’m glad you love it and the spell worked well for you :blush:

The necklace is gorgeous, too!

6 Likes

@MeganB
I used this one: Simple Jewelry Enchantment 💍
Very nice and easy to follow, even for baby witches like me :smile:

6 Likes

That’s a pretty necklace!!

6 Likes

Oh wow, that’s an old one – I’m glad to know it’s still getting good use! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

It’s so beautiful!! I don’t think I’ve seen such an elaborate and yet beautifully simple witches’ knot. :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.