[NEW POST] 21 Easy Rituals Every Beginner Witch Should Try

→ Originally published at: 21 Easy Rituals Every Beginner Witch Should Try – Spells8 ←

Easy witch rituals do not need elaborate tools, a perfect altar, or hours of preparation. Some of the most useful practices are small enough to repeat: grounding before a stressful day, blessing a drink, cleansing your space, tying an intention into a knot, making Moon water, or saying a few meaningful words before bed.

This collection is for beginner witches and anyone looking for simple witchy rituals that fit real life. Use it as a menu rather than a checklist. Choose one easy ritual that matches what you need now, try it, and notice what actually helps you feel focused and connected to your practice.

Keep Reading!

For the Full Post, check out 21 Easy Rituals Every Beginner Witch Should Try – Spells8

12 Likes

This is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for your hard work on this and everything else you do! :fallen_leaf: :orange_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @Francisco , this is wonderful! So much information here!

9 Likes

Thank you @Francisco for bringing those to my attention. I have to admit that I´m spending 90% of my online-time in the forum :joy:
There is so much information on the website for me to still explore…! Even though I may no longer be a beginner, I’m always enthusiastic about “quick and simple” rituals and spells.

8 Likes

Thankyou, I love the meditation selected each day which I do before bed, they are a great way to unwind before sleep. :green_heart:

5 Likes

@Francisco

Thank you as it good to go back to basics as you can find something of interest which I have.

Blessings :last_quarter_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

This is a wonderful list! I hope you put it smack dab in the middle of the page somewhere! Everyone, not just beginner witches, needs to see this!

6 Likes

I absolutely love the Prayer of Gratitude. The other night I was thinking I need to come up with or find a prayer that fits for me instead of just kind of rambling each night. Thank you :heart: :triskele:

5 Likes

@Francisco

Thank you for sharing as a beginner I will defiantly looking at that site.:sparkles:

5 Likes