[NEW POST] Hibiscus Magical Properties: Love, Passion & Beauty

Hibiscus-Magickal-and-Medicinal-Properties

→ Originally published at: Hibiscus Magical Properties: Love, Passion & Beauty – Spells8 ←

Hibiscus is a plant widely enjoyed in drinks and cooking , and it also carries notable medicinal and even spiritual qualities. Its calyces are most commonly used in herbal blends and rituals, though the leaves and other parts of the plant can be helpful as well, especially in remedies and wellness practices.

Keep Reading!

For the Full Post with a new printable page, check out Hibiscus Magical Properties: Love, Passion & Beauty – Spells8

13 Likes

I made the Love Anointing oil as soon as I saw this. I really love the emails- they inspire me!

5 Likes

Wonderful, @shari2 :sparkles: :pink_heart: I’m happy to hear that!

4 Likes

@Francisco

It is a remarkable plant I grow it in my herb garden and add it to spells and have the Good Earth Hibiscus, Rose and Red Berries Tea Bags. The :honeybee: and pollinating insects love this plant mine has now come into flower.

Thank you for sharing :first_quarter_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

3 Likes