[NEW POST] The Witch’s Wand: Meaning, Uses, and How to Make Your Own

The-Witchs-Magic-Wand

→ Originally published at: The Witch’s Wand: Meaning, Uses, and How to Make Your Own – Spells8 ←

A wand may be one of the most recognizable symbols of witchcraft, but its real purpose is quieter than the stories make it seem. A witch’s wand is a ritual tool for focusing intention, directing energy, tracing symbols, and inviting spiritual or elemental presence. It does not create magick on its own. Think of it as an extension of your hand, attention, and will.

Keep Reading!

Grimoire-page-Witchs-Wand

For the Full Post with a printable page, check out The Witch’s Wand: Meaning, Uses, and How to Make Your Own – Spells8

8 Likes

@Francisco

Great new post, I have a stick of a tree that I have (I found it on the ground) and am looking on how to make it my own.

4 Likes

It would be hard to find a more perfect stick - I can see the possibilities right there in the wood! Great find, @moonstruck. Good luck and have fun making it into your wand! :wand_tarot: :sparkles:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria
This was an interesting find I was at my mother’s house out the front on the lawn under a great big, massive tree and I was looking for a stick every time I picked up a stick of course, he wanted it we had lots of fun with that game when he gave up that was my stick LOL :tree_of_life: :butterfly:

3 Likes

Laughter and fun that led into a magickal find - I can’t think of a better way to find a new magickal tool! That’s wonderful. And you’ll carry that happy memory every time you use the wand! :blush:

2 Likes

@BryWisteria
I defiantly will it made my mother laugh as well, so laughter all around. :dog: :joy:

2 Likes

That’s the best kind! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

@moonstruck

Your story how you came to find your wood to make a wand is wonderful. It will already have magic inside. I am sure it will serve you well :new_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::green_heart:

2 Likes

@Moonbeam
Thank you, I am sure it will and it was a great day with laughter which makes it even better xx
:leafless_tree:

2 Likes