New to all of this, but so eager to learn!

Hi all!! My name is Kandee. Born and raised in Colorado. I am new to all of this! I’m not even really sure what made me dive into this, but it happened about four or five months ago. I keep seeing 444 everywhere I go, so I am assuming I am on the right path! I am SO excited to learn as much as I can from you all!!

10 Likes

Welcome, @kandee! I’m Siofra_Strega, one of the moderators in the forum. My husband loved CO when he lived in the Crested Butte area. We have talked about going out there for a little bit too! I’m pretty excited, I’ve never been there.

We also have some other witches that are from that area here too. Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: & it will bring you to another more specific one for logged-in members in #sacred-space

As for seeing 444 everywhere that’s definitely of some significance to you for something. Have you explored much into it yet? I have gone to Willow Soul when they are repeating like that & will check with Cafe Astrology. @jan_TheGreenWitch also has a link for a very good site as well. I can’t remember where it is right at this moment though.

One reason is Divine encouragement so that is a good sign you are on the right path!

The courses are a great place to start even if you may already know about the topic. There’s a lot of good information in them for everyone.

I look forward to chatting with you & learning with you! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Crested Butte is a very cool place! I grew up in Salida, which is about an hour or so from there!

I looked up Willow Soap which was VERY interesting. Thank you for you links! I also did start one of the courses today, too!

I very much look forward to chatting with you as well! Thank you for the tips!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome!

I hope you find here inspiration and all the answer you need!

Blessed be! :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Hey there @kandee and welcome to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

My name is Megan :heart: and I’m one of the moderators here. It’s nice to meet you! It’s funny that you say you kept seeing the numbers 444 because we just finished a forum challenge on numerology → :1234: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE #111 - Numerology :partying_face: If you’re wanting to learn more, that would be a good place to start with your research. There were a lot of great entries shared there with a lot of good information, too!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

6 Likes

Hi @kandee! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses to help you get started here. They’re a great way to learn. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Hi i wish you the best experience on the forums.

I usually don’t talk about myself in my greetings, but maybe I should start: I’m from the Middle East
& here ~2 months

6 Likes

Hello! Nice to meet you! Do you feel you have learned a lot being here?! There seems to be a TON of good information!

6 Likes

Welcome, @kandee. I am new here as well after shall we say re-embracing my path. I have done this coven to be a very warm and wise place and I have leaned a lot definitely deepened my path and practice since discovering this great community. Bleasings!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kandee

It’s so nice to meet you Kandee from Colorado. I was born and raised in Colorado too. You are very welcome here, and I’m looking forward to chatting with you soon!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always
The Other Marsha

6 Likes

@kandee yes my problem is more to build good habits for

6 Likes

Merry meet @kandee,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Whatever it was that sparked your interest, I’m glad it has helped lead you here. Congrats to you for jumping into your magickal path and embarking on your journey- may it be a happy and prosperous path for you! :star2:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your coven is happy to help! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.