New to discussion

Merry meet. My persona is Willow Breeze. I’m new to discussion. Probably won’t contribute much but would like to feel the connection.

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Willow_Breeze :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

No matter how small, your voice here is still a contribution! :heart: And there’s never any pressure to participate, so feel free to read along and join in if and when you’re called. There is so much to see and read here, both in the forum and the main site, that I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you!

I look forward to seeing you around (if you choose to!) – please feel free to make yourself at home! :house:

Also, as a side note, we can change your username if you’d like! There’s a tutorial for it that you can find here or one of us moderators can do it for you :blush:

9 Likes

Hi, Willow Breeze! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Lurk all you like, we love our lurkers! Or just engage during the Weekly Witchy Challenges. It’s all up to you. But we’d love to talk and get to know you if you feel comfortable doing it. I hope you have a great day!

10 Likes

I thought I wouldn’t contribute much either but I find myself pretty open here. Def a lot of great people here. Either way welcome. I’m Zee.

11 Likes

Welcome Willow Breeze!

It’s really nice to have you here! There is so much to learn and read here! Participate when you feel led to! I’m glad you’re a part of the forum!

10 Likes

Hello @Willow_Breeze Willow Breeze. I’m Tracy from England. Welcome here. Everyone here is so warm and friendly. Looking forward to getting to know you. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the forum @Willow_Breeze.

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Willow_Breeze

I’m so glad you have joined us, Willow Breeze, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I was hesitant too, I lurked for months, and read a lot before I posted on the forum! There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, just ask. We are here for you, Willow Breeze, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

PS I love your witchy name, Willow Breeze!

10 Likes

Hi @Willow_Breeze! :wave: I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. It’s great to meet you & I hope you’re enjoying your time here :smiling_face:

It’s okay if you don’t contribute much, you’re sure to find a lot of information within the site & forum. Whenever you feel like you have a question or would like to share, go right ahead :blush: We see you & understand whatever you are comfortable with :hugs:

Should you like your name changed feel free to either ask 1 of the moderators *(you can send us a message by adding @moderators) or you can try the tutorial linked by @MeganB if you would prefer.

I hope to see you soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you for the welcome and I do believe that I will need moderater assistance to change my name.

7 Likes

Thank you for the welcome.

7 Likes

Wonderful! :heart: I have updated your username to reflect your chosen name – enjoy, and welcome, Willow!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Willow_Breeze . :sparkling_heart::sparkles::crystal_ball:

8 Likes

Welcome. Trust me when I say this group is some of the kindest people you’ll come across. There incredibly welcoming even when you haven’t been present in a while. I was a bit absent for a period I was actually shocked how long it’s been ( time blindness strikes again ). No pressure to chat but just know your always safe and welcome too.

11 Likes

Hi @Willow_Breeze and welcome! Everyone here is super friendly and helpful so don’t hesitate to ask a question. Have fun with all of the lessons on Spells8 and reading the forums. I pop on almost every day to see what’s new.

8 Likes

Merry meet @Willow_Breeze,

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too- I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum. Just wanted to say hello (and that I love your name! :deciduous_tree: :air_element: :heart:)

There’s no pressure at all- feel free to browse the forum and know that, should you ever feel the urge, you are always warmly welcome to jump into any discussions that interest you. Make yourself at home here, in whatever way is most comfortable!

Wishing you all the best- blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

welcome to the family I am Airam from Greece I am glad that our family is growing!

9 Likes

You’re welcome, @Willow_Breeze!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.