New to group

Hello, my name is Heidi May. New to the group, found you by accident and a lot of what i have read online and thru watching videos has resonated with me. So i took the plunge and signed up. Look forward to learning and making new friends from everyone here.

13 Likes

Welcome :pray: :pray: :pray:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England, chaos witch and Lokean. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

@Jojomay
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Welcome @Jojomay . My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana who is into many things. If you need anything feel free to ask anyone here. Feel free to jump in

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jojomay :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place to learn and make friends - we’re a great bunch of people, if I do say so myself! Please feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven :heart:

7 Likes

Hi, @Jojomay! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you took the chance on us! Learning here is fun and we always love new friends! If you have any questions, just ask; someone will be there for you.

I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Jojomay,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m happy to say you’ve come to the right place- you’ve got magickal materials galore, and an entire Coven community full of friendly and supportive folks! Please make yourself right at home here, Heidi, and if you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out :grinning:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Jojomay

I’m so glad you have joined us. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

@ Jojomay Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m glad you’re here and our family is growing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am Airram from Greece
whatever you need don’t hesitate to ask!
feel comfortable like your home! :grinning:

8 Likes

I’m not sure how I found this group either. I’m thinking it found us because we were ready for it. Welcome @ Jojomay

10 Likes

Welcome, @Jojomay! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I also found this place by accident. I was researching deities… I think it was Lilith at the time, which led me to the main Spells8 site. Eventually, I found my way to the forum but was too shy to join in for months. :laughing:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

9 Likes