New to here at Spells8

Hey everyone, my name is Jen, solitary practitioner from Idaho here. It’s nice to meet you all!

15 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

10 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos Magick with the aid of the chaos god himself :rofl:. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Merry Meet @jennifer51 ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I’m just starting my journey of working with the Fae, although I have been practicing The Craft off and on for almost 40 years.

11 Likes

@jennifer51 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Merry meet @jennifer51 !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hi, @jennifer51! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s always nice to see a new face here! What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

If you have any questions or anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Hi @jennifer51 my names Crystal a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum. :pink_heart: :purple_spell_candle: :witch_pentacle:

11 Likes

Hello @jennifer51 :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at in the forum and the site. If you need help, don’t hesitate to reach out. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hello @jennifer51,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a warm welcome! :blush:

Please make yourself right at home here - the coven community is blessed to have you!

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

@jennifer51 welcome to the family of witches and wizards
I am Airram from Greece
Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jennifer51

It’s nice to meet you too, Jen! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes