New to here to Spells8

Hello!

I decided to pay to become a part of the community. A bit pricey for me, but hoping it will be worth it.

Right now I need to work on my self confidence as I need to study to advance in my career.

I’m hoping to find a family/coven here.

19 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you!

13 Likes

Hello and welcome. I’m Alan from the UK. I work with the planets, astrology and Egyptian deities. You will find that everyone is extremely welcoming and supportive here. Feel free to ask for any assistance.

12 Likes

Thank you so much!

13 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Lilac

I’m so glad you joined us, Donnette! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I have a couple of questions for you…

1. Have you signed up for the newsletter? There is a coupon to save on membership!

2. Have you found the courses? That’s a great place to start.

Everyone is friendly and helpful here, so if you have any questions just ask. We are here for you, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

I have not signed up for the newsletter.

(The link is broken though).

I have been glancing at the courses.

And thank you!!!

11 Likes

I’m so sorry :roll_eyes: I should have double-checked it!

With love :hearts: always

12 Likes

Thank you!!!

11 Likes

Merry meet @Lilac !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Blessed be sister! Welcome! I’m a new user also (after a solid year as a solidarity witch) and it’s like the best decision I ever made! You’re gonna fit right in hun❤️ every one is so nice and you’re gonna get more support than you know what to do with! Where are you from?

11 Likes

Michigan, USA

10 Likes

Thank you!

10 Likes

Is my name private from non members?

11 Likes

No it’s not private from non members.your name.

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a Chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Lucifer and Satan mostly.

Blessed be

11 Likes

Hi, @Lilac! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad to have you here! I think you’ll find the price is well worth the information and friendship you will find here!

Here’s a spell you might like, for self-confidence!

Hope that helps you out!

13 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

11 Likes

Thank you!

I hope it doesn’t become an issue if people stumble upon me. Not many people with my name.

11 Likes

Your last name isn’t attached I would not worry. Also if u post under the category sacred spaces it is a private space only members can see

10 Likes

HI I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years welcome to the coven :heart:

10 Likes