New to Spells 8

Hello, My name is Shana. I am so happy that I was introduced to this site. I have almost completed my self induction and It feels so good to see that there are so many people here who genuinely want to teach and learn. I have practiced divination and other forms of witchcraft on and off for years. My inconsistency was caused from not seeking out a teacher and being overwhelmed with information on the internet. I never felt sure of what was correct information or not. A friend that I trust led me here and I am very excited to learn from everyone and from all the references that are available to all of us. Thank you Spells8 team! =D Many blessings to all.

13 Likes

Welcome! I was in a similar boat, it really does help to have a teacher or to be around those who have ‘gone before’. There are so many resources on the website and the forums here, and it’s warm and welcoming. I’m sure you’ll love your stay! :heart::pentagram:

6 Likes

Hi @shana1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’ve almost completed the first part of the courses, congratulations! They’re really helpful! If you have any questions about anything just ask and someone will be there to help you. That’s what’s so great about this forum, I think. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry Meet :infinite_roots: @shana1

Hello Shana, I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. Everyone is very nice and helpful here, if you have any questions, just ask. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Merry meet @shana1,

I’m Bry, a moderator here and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! :heart:

It sounds like we owe a big thank you to your friend! :heart:

I’m really happy you found your way here, Shana- I hope the two of you continue to find everything you need as you walk your magickal paths :blush: If you are ever looking for something in particular or find yourself with any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your friendly coven is here and always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home- hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :star2:

5 Likes

@shana1 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

Hello @shana1 and welcome to the forum :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

That’s what we’re all about! There is a wide variety of people here at Spells8 - those of us that have practiced for years (like myself) and others that are brand new!

I myself am a Celtic polytheist (with a focus on Irish deities and Spirits) and an eclectic witch, again mostly taking inspiration from Celtic areas. I also practice divination! I read tarot occasionally but have been more connected to my oracle cards lately.

I look forward to getting to know you more!

6 Likes

@MeganB u have an amazing gift!!!

6 Likes

Oh, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.