New to Spells8

Merry Meet everyone. I’m not a new witch but I have been reading and researching and practicing for a year now but have always wondered if I’m doing this right and I doing this wrong. If there is a right or wrong way to do spells and rituals. I have always felt this pull to learn about witchcraft and Wicca and consider myself and eclectic witch. I am so thankful I have found Spells8 ( actually I think it found me) for more of a structured learning in creating spells, casting a circle among other things. I am from Minneapolis Minnesota but I’m currently living in Columbus Ohio. My name is Destinee I am a 40 years old trans woman and I hope to continue to learn and to become more confident in how i practice. I hope to meet and learn from you all and to become friends. Thank you and blessed be.

14 Likes

Welcome @destinee2! I’m Ailey. I’m so happy the universe managed to get you here! There are so many resources and lessons and the folks here are so knowledgeable! I learn so
Erving every day! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

9 Likes

Hi @destinee2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’ve found you’re way here! Did you find the Courses yet? They will help point you in the right direction.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to getting to know you.

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @destinee2 :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you found us or we found you… we found each other :people_hugging:
I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you Destinee :heart:
If you have any questions just ask, Q&A There is a lot of information here, and there are lots of friendly and helpful people!

Blessed Be :triquetra:

8 Likes

I have found the courses and just finished the Wicca Self Initiation lessons and tests. Thank you so much.

8 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you Marsha I look forward to using this platform and learning all i can.

Blessed Be

6 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a big deal! You go!

7 Likes

@destinee2 Nice to meet you! I am Martje from the Netherlands. I am glad this place found you😉, found us all. I love being here. There is so much to learn and to get inspired by. The courses, the questions, and also the challenges every week in the forum.
I hope to see you around :hugs:

9 Likes

Hi, and welcome, @destinee2! Glad you’re here!! :grinning: :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

@destinee2
What a lovely name you have.
Honey, your life is yours as is your ethics and lifestyle.
Personally I think of sexual preference is just another part of you, like being right or left handed.
O.K., so you dance to a different drummer. If one can find love, true love (a rare thing these days) You grab onto it with both hands and hold it close. You Keep dancing!
Welcome with love and acceptance.
Garnet

6 Likes

Merry meet @destinee2,

Welcome home! :heart: Sometimes a witch finds their path, and sometimes the path finds them! :grin: Congrats to you for reaching this point and for embarking on your wonderful magickal journey :sparkles:

A double congrats in is order! :tada: Wow, Destinee- you are on a roll with your studies! :partying_face:

I hope you enjoyed the Self Initiation! :blush: Have you chose which course you’ll dive into next?

Please make yourself at home here and remember that your coven is here for you- feel free to ask any questions and jump in to any of the Activities that call to you. There’s a challenge, group rituals, energy exchange meetings, a book club and more- you are warmly invited!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be, Destinee! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you all for the lovely messages and feeling welcomed in a space. Thank you so so much.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.