New to this coven

Thank you @john1 for the warm welcome! How lucky you are to have been in the craft your whole life! I’m coming back to it after a 30 year break. So happy to be here!

10 Likes

Hi, @Mystique! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here with us! I hope you find everything you need. If you have any questions, ask and someone will help you.

I look forward to chatting with you!

8 Likes

Hi @amethyst ! Thank you for the warm welcome! So far I’m loving it here!!

11 Likes

That’s great! I hope you enjoy your time here!

10 Likes

Hello @Mystique,

Just popping in to say welcome! :blush: I know we chatted a bit in your other discussion already, but it’s wonderful to meet you “officially”. I’m Bry, another of the moderators in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to say hello and to make yourself at home here! :heart:

Blessed be, Mystique! :sparkles:

8 Likes

I love it! My name is Beth. I picked Sivonnah out of a baby name book when I was pregnant with my younger son. I was convinced he was girl! :laughing: I loved the name so much it stuck with me! Idk much about numerology, but I’m always seeing 1111. @Jeannie1

I know I’m a little late but I wanted to welcome you! :hugs: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Next time you see that number always make a wish or leave a message for the higher ups take full advantage of that. It’s there direct line

7 Likes

Hi @Sivonnah ! Love your name! You can pick your witchy name any way you want!

I’m just getting into numerology, but as @john1 stated, 111 is a powerful number. A direct line to the higher ups. When you see it be sure to thank them and send them a message!

Look forward to getting to know you more!

10 Likes

Me too! :blush::purple_heart:

9 Likes

@Mystique welcome to the witch family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m Airram from Greece,
Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome, @Mystique! I know we’ve already seen each other around, but it’s lovely to formally meet you in the introductions space. :grin: It’s lovely that you’ve joined us and that we can share our similar interests. :black_heart:

8 Likes