New to this coven

I’m new to the community. Discovered the craft as a teen and then drifted away. I came back to it about 3 years ago. I consider myself an eclectic witch but am mostly drawn to tarot, crystals and pendulum work. I am constantly studying and learning more every day. Currently studying dream work and numerology.

Very happy to be here! Have a Blessed day!

17 Likes

Welcome! Cool name!

My name is Georgia. I, also, am an eclectic on a more spiritual side. I hope you like it here! Everyone is pretty cool, so explore. Feel free to ask questions. Someone will answer.

11 Likes

Thank you! My real name is Michelle, but my witch name is Mystique. I have found so much useful information in here already! Love it here!

9 Likes

Great! I’m happy for you!
:heart_eyes:
There really is a lot available, here.

Hit the @ sign. A list of people will come up. If you don’t see the name you seek, type the first letter. When you hit reply, the person will get a message saying you are talking to them.

What I did above was to highlight a comment I wanted to respond to. Below the highlight will appear a couple of buttons. I hit quote, and it let you know I quoted you.

At the bottom of each page is a list of places you visited with the numbers of comments in a circle since you were last there. If there is no number, the thread is new for your curiosity.

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I’m a chaos witch and Lokean. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis, she’s been with me since the beginning and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Mystique

I’m so glad you have joined us, Michelle. I’m Marsha, and I’m also an eclectic solitary witch. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

@tracyS thank you so much!

11 Likes

@Artemisia Hi! Thank you for the warm greeting! I’m not very good at the herbs and such. I am thinking about starting an herb garden. Now I know who to ask if I have questions!

11 Likes

Thank you so much @marsha ! I’m so excited to dig in to all this app has to offer!

11 Likes

Honestly I think part of the fun is learning and there’s still so much about herbs I don’t know! It can be overwhelming but just focus on 4 or 5 to start learning and working with. Then go from there!

I’d be happy to offer advice on herb gardening. It’s one of the great pleasures in life to be able to go out to the garden and trim off fresh herbs for a meal!

I’m planning on doubling my small garden space soon to be ready for the spring.

:herb:

12 Likes

Welcome my name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana.

Blessed be

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mystique :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Dream work and numerology are two great subjects to explore. I don’t work with much of either, but dream work is something on my to-do list! Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Merry Meet,
@Mystique :crystal_ball:
My name is Jeannie which is my witch name the true reason I named myself Jeannie is because my middle name is Jeannie. I just thought it would be creative to name myself Jeannie like in a bottle. I know its a little corny but that is sorta my personality! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I am actually thinking about changing it cause one time I tried to figure my witch name through divination and it didnt sound like it made any scene at all.
I live in Citrus Heights :tangerine: :lemon:
I am 43 yrs old and I am a caregiver and well I was always trying to figure out who I was and then I came across the craft.
The craft has helped me during the dark nights of the soul and know I want to give back!
I am in school going to become a Park Ranger and so excited for what lies ahead!
I cant wait to explore and travel the world and climb mountains :mountain:
Lay on the beach :beach_umbrella:
Have a Picnic
Read a witchy book and sit and watch the sunset, or sunrise!
:swimming_woman:
Spending my time hiking :hiking_boot:
My past time is doing witchy art and dreaming about all the places I have not seen yet!

I am so glad you are here cause there is people like me and you who make the world a better place!
I cant wait to see your Magikal self blossom and am glad that you are here to share your journey of the craft with others who will help you keep your dreams alive!

I love numerology!! What annoying numbers keep popping up for you? I keep getting the same one all the time which is 111, 1234,555, and 666!
Angel number 1111
Angel number 555
Angel number 1234
Ow yeah I work with Hecate she is my Goddess I was called to she came to me, in a dream and I kept seeing her symbols everywhere!
I am also open to any other Gods and Godesses!
Its so good to get to meet you and I hope to see you around the forum!
Jeannie

12 Likes

Thank you for the amazing welcome @Jeannie1!
You sound so bubbly! Love your energy!

I love this!!! Not at all corny! I read something on a Wiccan page (can’t remember which one) about six months ago on how to find your witch name. That’s how I came up with Mystique.

I’m 57 and forced retired from the workforce. I suffer from severe fibromyalgia and PTSD. I got back into the craft about 3 years ago after being away from it for 30 years. Getting back into it has helped with my severe depression from my sons death.

I have recently been haunted by the number 222. This is why I decided to study numerology. I just bought 2 books on it. “A Beginner’s Guide to Numerology “ and “The Angel Numbers Book”.

I have two dogs. Pitbull named Sybil Athena and a puppy Great Pyrenees named Loki Ares. Obviously the pittie is female named after 2 goddesses and the puppy is a male named after 2 gods.

Look forward to more conversations with you!

11 Likes

Merry Meet @Mystique, :grinning:
I hope you enjoy it and make it your home.
Blessed :honeybee:

11 Likes

Hi I’m John nice to meet you and welcome iv been in the craft my whole life and practicing for over 30 years

8 Likes

Thank you @Devenne for the warm welcome!

9 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome @MeganB ! I’m really enjoying it here! Everyone is so warm and welcoming.

9 Likes

Thank you @Stormii for the warm welcome! I’m loving it here! I believe I’ve finally found my people.

10 Likes