New treasures to Show You

Blessed Worm Moon Coven!
My getaway was great, a nice little recharge. I got some new treasures I wanted to share with everyone, and my witches bells came in today :grin:.

The green little dragon I’m going to charge as my ward for my home, my daughter’s got me both dragons and the Tamed Wild box for my upcoming bday. Which is an amazing subscription box, :wink: @Susurrus :grin:
The witches bells I found on Etsy @ moon mystic goddess page which are just beautifully crafted.
So excited for tonight, now I have plenty of crystals to do the grid!
Blessed Be,

22 Likes

WOW. You made off like a bandit! I love the witch’s bells. Very nice!

5 Likes

Thank you. I fell in love with the key that’s on it and the charms.

5 Likes

AWESOME! I like me dragons.

5 Likes

These are some gorgeous treasures, @Rowan! :heart_eyes: The dragon skull is incredible- will you add it to your altar, or do you have another special spot in mind? And that Ostara tea looks amazing! :tea::star_struck: Enjoy, Tamera!

It seems that dragons are on everyone’s mind lately- @Kasandra’s post with beautiful Dragon Invocation Prayers and @colin’s post about his wonderful dragon guardian come right to mind :dragon_face: :sparkles: As a lover of dragons myself, it’s so exciting to see the shared enthusiasm! :blush:

9 Likes

@Rowan ,these are great! I love the dragons! Enjoy your crystal grid.
Blessed be

6 Likes

Ooh I love your dragons :dragon::dragon_face: and everything else :star_struck:

7 Likes

Awesome treasures! I can honestly say that the Ostara tea is really good! I had some last night after my Full Moon rituals & before I went to bed. There is enough for me to have some tonight too. I hope you find a place for your dragon to live that it loves too! Have a great day! I have made witches bells, those look gorgeous though! I love the key.

6 Likes

Just found this

13 Likes

The dragon(s) are most magnificent wow my jaw hit the floor with the bone.
I’m going to check out that sub box! Some others I really enjoy are goddess provisions and I’d like to try a hagswag box

8 Likes

Tamed Wild is amazing. I have had it since last year & I’m always very pleased with what it contains. The teas they have are amazing, the Harvest Moon Tea is my favorite I think. The charms for the bracelets are awesome too. I have last years & this years is starting out to be beautiful then at the end of the year you use the charms for an intention ritual.

7 Likes

I love this!!! Think I’ll print and Frame it!
Thank you for sharing!:grin:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you, we found the dragons in Myrtle at a shop called The Gay Dolphin. :wink:

5 Likes

Really awesome Tamera love ur treasures!!!
Jeannie

11 Likes

Oh! Baby girl, that is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Gorgeous @Jeannie1! Another Printable!!!:grin:

7 Likes

Oh, I love them all, especially the little green dragon. So cute! :heart_eyes:
I bought this dragon mother and child statue from Amazon with the gift card I got for Ostara. Can’t wait to put it on my altar!

11 Likes

Oh that is BEAUTIFUL! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

What is this? Where did you see it? MUST HAAAAVE!

5 Likes