New User: Intro

Hello my name is Wendy Candelaria I am 41 yrs old and live in Southern California. I am greatful to be part of this group and am happy and humbled to learn all about being a real witch.

14 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray::pray:

9 Likes

Thank you , so humbled to be here

8 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity and I practice chaos magic. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

7 Likes

WendyC, welcome and blessed be! This is a great group and coven, so welcoming and eager to help us on our journeys.

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. Feel free to jump in

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a couple of years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Thank you so much for having me I am only appreciative to be in your coven thanks again Wendy c

8 Likes

@WendyC We love having you. It’s all our coven lovely, you’re family now. Welcome home :green_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome @WendyC to the coven.
I’m in Illinois and enjoy tarot/oracle, moon magick, and just getting out in nature. If you are looking for a place to get started, the courses are great:

I started with the Wicca Self-Initiation, but you can begin anywhere you want!
Feel free to jump into conversations in the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

@WendyC Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’re here! :blush: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. This is a great place for learning and discovery. Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you! :blush::purple_heart: :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Hi, @WendyC! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @WendyC

It’s nice to meet you, Wendy! My name is Marsha, and I’m an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I agree with @BlueAngelite that the courses are a great place to start. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hello @WendyC,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

The Coven community is blessed to have you here, Wendy! I hope you’ve finding all of the learning materials you have been hoping for. There is a treasure trove of magickal content on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum- it is all open and available to you. Please feel free to explore around and make yourself at home :heart:

Blessed be, Wendy!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @WendyC :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place to learn more about different types of witchcraft and paganism - we’re a pretty friendly bunch! Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Welcome to our coven ask me anything if you need to

7 Likes

@ WendyC I’m glad you’re here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My name is Airram,
move comfortably around your home :pentagram:

7 Likes

Welcome, @WendyC! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and learning more about being a real witch with you! :black_heart:

6 Likes