New Wiccans studies

I have learned that the first step is to identify the intentions and to discover my own individual wiccan path like if i want to incorporate candles, crystals etc.

Candle magic

Recently I’ve found myself drawn to Candles, colors and all corresponding to candle magic such as planetary, astrology, and moon rituals with candles.

This video play list below from spells8 has helped me significantly know where to start as a Wiccan

Video Playlist

Blessed be :waning_gibbous_moon: :new_moon_with_face: :waxing_gibbous_moon:

10 Likes

So many aspects things to explore! :star2: It sounds like you are thriving on your magickal path and developing so many wonderful magickal talents- wishing you all the best, @ASHLEY.HPs :blush:

Thanks for sharing the video playlist too- I thought I was up to date, but it looks like there are a couple of videos I hadn’t watched yet! :eyes: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Just throwing precaution into the wind. With candles, please please practice candle and fire safety, be attendant and keep away from flammable objects and from any place where it may catch on fire. Fire travels very fast, gets in between walls, and rages, so do be safe. Know of spells that require candles to continuously burn, but if you can’t attend for the entire time, it’s ok to put it out and continue it when you’re present.

Candle magic is super, so all the best!

8 Likes