New witch in need of help

hey everyone I recently started practicing and would really like to know if anyone has any old books they dont want anymore and is willing to send them to me. reading online isnt my favorite alot of different things out there and nothing is better than having a book to go back to and read.

1 Like

Hi Allison! I know, reading ebooks on a screen can be really boring, there’s nothing like the feeling of an actual paperback or hardcover book in hand.

I found that this website, Thrift Books, sometimes has really good deals on second-hand books. It’s also a great project since they save books from being destroyed and make them accessible to readers.

2 Likes

@Francisco is right, Thrift Books is a good source. You can also try your local library if that’s something you have access to!

2 Likes

Thrift Books is my go to as well, save tons of money and their variety is amazing.

1 Like

I ordered 6 this week, I love books and usually read 2 o3 at a time… Right now I am reading Devin Hunters Series Wow…like his writing style easy to follow…

I didn’t know about him! I just looked up his books on Llewellyn and Amazon and they have great reviews, I’ll get one of them! Which one did you like best?

I would gget all three, they kind of go in order…right now I am reading Witch Mysteries the last one and it refers to things in book 1 and 2. Get 1 first … to follow the series.

1 Like