New Witch- In the South

Hello! I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Olivia, and I am a baby witch. I am trying to find a good community as there are not many people that are openly witches or Wiccan near me. Looking to connect, make friends, and have people to study the religion with and grow my spiritual education. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi and merry meet.

I’m enjoying being here already & I haven’t been here long.

6 Likes

Hi @oliviaa! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad to have you here! You’ve come to the right place looking for friends and good information. Keep an eye out tomorrow for a post called Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week. It will let you in on all the activities we’re into so you can jump in and have some fun.

You can also comment on what’s happening with you down at the bottom and that helps us get to know you. We’re always up for new friends!

If you have any questions just as and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

@oliviaa
Warm welcome Sister Kin. I say that because I consider people who stumble upon Spells8 as part of our lost tribe. Historically, the attempted genocide of the Magickal communities of the Ancients, or its corruption drove our ancestors underground.
It is only in the last century we have been able to be what we are. We now have freedom of religion as with all the faiths of the world.
Spells8 is a very understanding community. There is no spite, unkindness, insults, or bullying.
There are differences of opinion, but they are settled with politeness and understanding.
And so I welcome you with excitement for your new ideas and experiences and joy that another of the lost is now found.
Blessed be, Be safe, and know you are loved.
Garnet

10 Likes

Merry meet @oliviaa,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself- it is a pleasure to meet you :sparkles:

If you’re looking to connect with fellow witches and magick-lovers, you are in the right place! The great thing about an online coven is that it balances the best parts of being solitary with having the wisdom and support of a group. Please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is there for you- ask away, and you’ll be sure to get answers, suggestions, and shared experiences from fellow coven members. You’re also warmly invited to join any of the forum Activities that call to you!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: oliviaa

I’m so glad you have joined us. My name is Marsha, and I’m an eclectic witch, currently living in Colorado. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so you are in the right place to make friends. And of course, there is a lot of information here, so if you have any questions just ask. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

@oliviaa hello and welcome! Although I’m not Wiccan and do not practice that religion, I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in New England by way of Texas, Okla. and Florida. There are many who are Wiccan here and you will be able to find your way. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hi @oliviaa welcome!!! U have definitely found all that u are looking for here. Where in the south r u? Im in NC

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.