Newbee from NC

Hi there and blessed be. I am new here. My name is Gwen and I am from Roxboro, North Carolina. Just wanted to give all a warm welcome and say hello.

15 Likes

Hello @gwen and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan, and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ll find many friendly faces here with us in the forum – we’re a pretty friendly bunch! I look forward to seeing you around!

9 Likes

Hello @gwen & Welcome to the site! :blush: I myself am new to this forum. As you’ll learn everyone here is absolutely amazing & very welcoming :purple_heart: I hope you’ll love it here just as much as I do :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome from Greensboro, NC!! I’m an eclectic green witch with an interest in tarot/oracle/Lenormand. Glad to have you here!

Kat

10 Likes

Welcome to the family @gwen I am an Eclectic Cat Witch, long story :laughing: who used to practice but is basically starting over due several brain injuries.
This is an amazing family, and you’ll soon feel like you’ve always been a part of it.

8 Likes

Hi @gwen! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started on the site.

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @gwen

It’s so nice to meet you, Gwen, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Gwen, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hello and welcome

I am Alan from Scotland. I am ecclectic and like to practice divination (tarot, oracle and runes) astrology and have recently been using herbs and essential oils in my practice. This is a fantastic place for learning and for meeting wonderful people who offer support and advice when it is needed. You will love it here.

Blessed be

7 Likes

Hello Gwen welcome :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Merry meet @gwen,

Apologies I’m a bit late, but I’d like to jump on the welcome wagon and say hello too- I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and it is a pleasure to meet you! :heart:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your coven is a friendly one, and we are always happy to help however we can! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

@gwen Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. Not sure where Roxboro is tho. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

8 Likes

@Artemisia hey love

Also welcome home @J-me1977

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.