Newbee here

Hello everyone my name is Hermelinda short for Mellie. I recently discovered i was gifted and decided to use my gift as a career. So i signed up to learn all the things ì need to know about using magic.

11 Likes

Welcome, @hermelinda! :sparkles:

You’ll find all kinds of wonderful things to learn here, both in the forum and on the site. I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

A veryy warm welcome! @hermelinda :hugs: :hearts: You are certainly where you were meant to be! :sparkles: As here you will be getting all sorts of information you require and need to learn about using Magick! Blessed be Love! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet @hermelinda,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I’m with Aurora and Solasta- you’ve come to a great place to further your magickal education, Mellie! :blush: There is a treasure trove of magickal content waiting to be explored on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum.

A great place to begin is with the Complete Courses- have you come across them yet? There are many to choose from, covering some of the most popular areas of the Craft. I’d recommend taking a look and starting with a topic you feel drawn to! :books:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- your new coven here is always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @hermelinda

It’s nice to meet you, Mellie, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, I am looking forward to getting to know you better and also to learning more about your gifts.

There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions or need help, just ask. We are here for you, Mellie, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @hermelinda :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

If you’re looking for learning, you’ve come to a great place! We’re a friendly bunch of people here with a wide range of knowledge!

I look forward to seeing you around :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @hermelinda! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re in the right place to learn! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants myself.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

@hermelinda Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.