Newbie and happy to be herešŸ˜

My name is Dorian. I am a mother to two great teenage kids and and on this journey with my soulmate whom I will forever be eternally grateful for meeting so young in life. Got a second chance at life and started exploring my more spiritual side which led me to Witchcraft and paganism. I look forward to meeting all the new people I get to come across on this site.

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home @dorian1

Itā€™s so nice to meet you Dorian. I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. Iā€™m so glad your path led you here. Thereā€™s lots of information here, but I think the best place to start is with the Lessons If you have any questions just ask Q&A Iā€™m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @dorian1! What are you curious about? What are you drawn to? I started out being drawn to crystals and the moon. Once here I have fallen in love with small rituals and magic. I love the daily rituals!

6 Likes

Welcome @dorian1 Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have fun here

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your warm and genuine greetings. I am grom Ohio and i havent found my specific path here yet. I feel drawn to nature and love doing crystal and herbal rituals. I cant wait to see what i discover here! I have been looking for a forum like this for a while now.

6 Likes

Cant wait to find out!

6 Likes

It was rumored my mother was a witch and past ancestors. But i honestly am not sure since was krpt away from that family.

What first drew me was crystals and the universe. I love the phases of tge moon and what the winds can tell us. I am sorry about my spelling. I have a broken wrist at the momentšŸ˜ but nature in general is my main focus and i believe the path the universe is pointing me.

I also would love to learn more about tarot and taking care of my spiritual self.

7 Likes

Hi there! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the courses here yet? They are a great way to get started here. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Thank you so much amethyst for your warm welcome! Yes I actually was just checking out the courses this morning. Would you have any recommendations on any effective healing rituals?

6 Likes

I usually write one for what I need. Evidently not well enough since Iā€™m in hospital right now. What kind of healing are you needing? We have an energy exchange circle that may help you out. @MeganB runs that. Sheā€™ll be able to point you in the right direction.

Sorry I wasnā€™t more help!

5 Likes

Good morning, Dorian :heart: and welcome to the forum!

Second chances at life are always a good thing, I believe! :sparkles: Itā€™s so great to hear that you have support while you walk the path of witchcraft and paganism.

You mentioned looking for healing rituals ā€“ we have a few healing spells here on Spells8 (click here!) and I run the Energy Exchange Circle every month for group healing. Many people here have also created a sort of healing box that they put names in for their healing rituals. That might be something worth trying!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

5 Likes

No you were plenty help! And thank you again for the accepting and nuturing energy your message sends. I feel as though you genuinely mean what ypu say and your :heart: is all in !!! Look forward to getting to know one another!

6 Likes

Amazing!! Thank you so much @MeganB !! I have become ā€œclumsyā€. I had a fall and a head injury that under nornal.circumstances would have never happened. I feel like my aura or my energy has been blurred. I and looking to remove any negative attachments or honestly just rebalancing and grounding my own being. I have read a few different vegetables from different sources but nothing has really drawn me to anything specific. I feel like I will know it when I see it if you know what I mean. I will definitely check out your list and very interested in your monthly group. This site has met beyond my expectations. Thanks again and have a beautiful blessed day

7 Likes

Aww, youā€™re welcome! I hope that you find the healing you need.

5 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome! Iā€™m sorry to hear that you had a head injury. I canā€™t imagine that would be easy to deal with. :people_hugging: :heart: I want to caution against feeling like your aura or energy is blurred just because of your fall. It is possible that you feel off because of your injury instead of your aura being off.

However, a good spiritual cleanse never hurt! :sparkles: I hope youā€™ve found something that works for you. If you ever feel like you need a bit of extra cleansing, feel free to pop your name into our healing circle in the Energy Exchange :heart:

5 Likes

@dorian1 Hi Dorian! Welcome, I am also from Ohio! I hope you are enjoying Spells8!

7 Likes

Yes i am very much! What part of ohio if u dont mind me asking? I am in SW (dayton/middletown area). I have tried to seek out local groups and possible covens but havent had much luck tbh.

5 Likes

@dorian1
Tri-State area, close to the Ohio River. I can literally skip a rock and hit OH, PA and WV.
Super glad you are enjoying Spells 8ā€¦ I travel to your side of the state a few times a year, especially in the summer. I ride a motorcycle and there are some excellent routes to ride out your way. I was in Beavercreek and Germantown earlier this summerā€¦
On a colder note, lolā€¦ the Cincinnati Witches Ball is coming up in a couple of weeks but I donā€™t think I can make it this year :frowning: Have you ever attended?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.