Newbie From The Bay Area California

Hi All!
So excited I found this site and forum / coven!
I have been feeling stuck in life for a few months now, anyway I’ve turned I seem to find myself back where i started. I searched “road opener” and it lead me here… I’ve practiced massage, reiki healing and over the pandemic I’ve studied mediumship and I’ve gotten into herbs but didn’t really know what do to do with them. Reading through this site, I seem to have all the materials a witch would need to do any spell or ritual! and i feel like I’ve found my way home!! i guess i would call myself an eclectic witch. Looking forward to learning and meeting like minded people!

6 Likes

Hey, LMT in Missouri for 12 years. New to paganism, last 4 months. And way new to Kesmetic paganism

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @lizz I am an eclectic witch and I’ve also studied Reiki.
I’m so glad you found us. :magic_wand: There’s so much info here, and everyone is so nice I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

5 Likes

Hi @lizz! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad you found your way here! The road opened to lead you to us, how lucky! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started on the forum and are filled with valuable information.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Ill be sure to check the courses out… thank you!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! :grin:

5 Likes

Merry meet @lizz,

Welcome to the forum and welcome home- we are blessed to have you here! :blush: It sounds like you have developed some wonderful magickal talents and have many skills, good for you! I hope you can continue to find all the materials and resources you need for your magickal studies :books::sparkles:

On that note, I know there is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum. As a friendly tip, I recommend mastering the Search Tool- it’s the best way to quickly navigate around the forum and find discussions about the topics you are most interested in :+1:

If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is the place to go! You’re sure to get plenty of answers and advice from witches all over the world, so don’t hesitate to ask away if there is anything on your mind :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Lizz! :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @lizz you will like it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful. If you have any questions just post a question on the forum and someone will come along and see if they can answer it for you. Others will join In too. Oh, you should check out the courses there is so much to learn. Welcome to Spell8 we are happy to have you with us.

5 Likes

I appreciate you, thank you! :orange_heart: :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

6 Likes

@lizz Merry Meet! So glad you found us! I am Sophie from New Brunswick, Canada. I joined just over a month ago and this site has been amazing for my craft. I am taking the courses, so much to learn here. Welcome and blessed be!

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @lizz- blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you Sophie! I’m reading through courses and its amazing to see that I’ve been doing a lot of things naturally, only now I have a solid guide and community! Love it here already. :orange_heart: :pray:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.