Newbie here and excited

Hello luvs, my name is Nikki and im new to this forum and new to everything. I am going through a lot of tramatic life issues at the moment. A friend of mine has suggested crystals, manifesting, etc. And i want to learn everything there is to learn because i need something new. I look forward to meeting and interacting with everyone.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @nicole19 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a troubling time :people_hugging: you’ve got support in the community here with us, if you’d like! There’s so much to learn here on Spells8, so much to experience and share with others. I’m sure you’ll find something that interests you. Have you checked out the courses or meditations? Those are a good place to start!

You can also pop in and ask #questions or share bits of #witchy-wisdom with us if you’d like. I look forward to seeing you around more!

Also, if you’d like to change your username to Nikki (or another variation, or something else entirely!) you can do that by following this tutorial here!

5 Likes

Hello and merry meet @nicole19 , Nikki! I’m so happy you are here and I look forward to our journeys and learning together! This is such a great group of witches!!!
Blessed be!
Jan

5 Likes

Hi @nicole19! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’re wanting to learn more. There are some great crystal meditations Here on Spells8 that might help you. I hope you find what you need here!

5 Likes

Merry meet @nicole19 ,

Wishing you a very warm welcome! I’m Bry, another moderator in the forum and an Electic Witch. It is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a hard time right now :people_hugging: :heart: I hope that your magickal path helps to bring you peace and happiness!

I can see that others have kindly shared some great resources for you- I second their suggestions and just want to let you know that you are free to reach out at anytime if you need help finding/understanding any of the topics! Your coven is here and always happy to help however we can :infinite_roots: :books:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome @nicole19! You are in a wonderful place to learn! I can’t wait to see you around the forum! Happy Yule! And happy learning!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome home :infinite_roots: @nicole19

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado, and it’s nice to meet you, Nikki. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Welcome to the family Nikki! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.