Newbie here

Hello I’m Sarah from the UK
I am very new to everything looking forward to getting to know you all

10 Likes

Hey there Sarah! I’m Mia from the states! Welcome! :blush:

8 Likes

Hello Mia Thankyou for your message

8 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: New Member!

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: Sarah from the UK
I’m Marsha from the other side of the pond (Colorado)
I’m so glad you have joined us @Shefollowsthemoon
If you have any questions, just ask, Q&A
With love always…
The Other Marsha

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @donna
I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. Everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so I’m sure you will fit right in. Have you found the courses, it’s a good place to start?
Much Love always,
@marsha

7 Likes

Welcome Sarah. Im Christeena from North Carolina, United States. If u have any questions pls dont hesitate to ask

8 Likes

Hey Sara welcome. I’m Ms Q from Pennsylvania

7 Likes

Hi @Shefollowsthemoon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so great to see you here! It’s always nice to have new members. A great place to get started is the Courses, which are chock full of good information.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Welcome @Shefollowsthemoon, I’m Ostara from Texas. This is the place to be if you are new at everything. If you have any questions someone will know the answer.

6 Likes

Thankyou for the warm welcome

5 Likes

Welcome, @Shefollowsthemoon I agree with starting out going through the courses & if you have any questions feel free to ask away! We are all friendly & supportive & will do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.

We have witches from all over the world, I am from Cape Cod. I can tell you that my family comes from the British Isles, Wales, & the UK on my biological mother’s side of the family. Within the forum, we have Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: that gives an overview of where witches are from the forum. We have more than a few from the UK here too!

Feel free to search the forum for anything you may be interested in & to comment on any open topic, someone will be right with you as soon as they see the post. I look forward to speaking with you! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Merry meet Sarah @Shefollowsthemoon,

Welcome to the forum- what a beautiful username you have! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Would I be right in assuming that you enjoy moon magick? :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

Others have already shared some great resources and tips, so I’m just jumping on the welcome wagon to say to make yourself at home here! Feel free to reach out if you need anything- your friendly coven is happy to help (or even just chat)!

Blessed be! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I do enjoy following the moon something new for me.
Thankyou for the warm welcome

5 Likes

Hey there @Shefollowsthemoon, I’m Mia from Central Virginia. Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @Shefollowsthemoon- make yourself at home here! :heart::blush::full_moon:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.