Newbie Saying Hello :)

Greetings fellow lovely witches :revolving_hearts:

I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a solitary witch that is looking to befriend other fellow witches and anyone interested in the occult. I’m very excited to be here. I hope everyone has a lovely day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sincerely,

Luna

22 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England My patron deity is Loki. Looking forward to getting to know you. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hello! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m so happy to be here! I hope you have a lovely day. :butterfly:

10 Likes

Welcome, @vanessa! It’s lovely to meet you here, in this online space. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, a baby witch residing in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. I tend to walk in darkness and on the left-hand path, working with Hekate, Lilith, and Lucifer’s demons. :smile:

My journey began in earnest only this year, and I joined this coven a little over a month ago. But already they feel like family. So, I’m excited to welcome you into this lovely space. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Aww that’s so lovely! Everyone here seems so friendly and kind. I’m happy I joined. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

welcome to the forum ,@είδος πεταλούδας ! I’m Airam from Greece! I’m glad that the family of witches is growing! here you will take a wonderful magical journey without end!

11 Likes

Hi, @vanessa! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It sounds like you are going to fit right in, my dear! What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Hello! I am new here too. So looking forward to getting to know you as well.

12 Likes

@vanessa @KristinaRoseMarie
Welcome to you both! This a great place for knowledge, inspiration and support! I hope you find a home here as I have! :infinite_roots: :heart:

10 Likes

Hello @vanessa and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m also a solitary witch, but I have made many new friends here in the coven community - that’s exactly what it’s for! :clap: I hope you also have a lovely day! I’m sure you’ll make plenty of friends here, as well. Please feel free to make yourself at home, and don’t hesitate to ask any questions if you need to!

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @vanessa

It’s so nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better, Vanessa, welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hello Luna @vanessa,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum- just wanted to say hello! :wave: :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- the Coven is a very friendly one :heart:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

Thank you everyone for the lovely welcome! There is so much to learn on here and I’m always looking to grow in knowledge. :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome, @vanessa!! Glad you’re here!! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Make yourself at home here, Vanessa! :heart: :blush:

8 Likes

Welcome Luna - I am new here too and excited to join the group. The daily rituals have become the new way to start my day and it is so wonderful!

Bright Blessings!
Cerimoon

8 Likes

Welcome to this place full of diverse people, all of them beautiful and full of respect and love. That is what I have received since I arrived in January.
I am quite new here and I love what I have been discovering about the coven :two_hearts:

I send you a hug full of indigo stardust :sparkles:.

PS:
I don’t write almost here because I’m studying.
But this weekend I am stealing time from my books so I am glad I can come and say hi to you.
PS1:
Everything else is in my bio,

Gr,
Blessings

Ceci :raising_hand_woman:t2:

10 Likes

Hey welcome. :sparkles:
I’m Eva, really nice to meet you. :hugs:
Feel free to explore this website , you will find many tips, practices and answers to a bunch of questions.
Blessed be, dear :pray:

9 Likes

Welcome :clinking_glasses: your like me I also want to meet other Witches and talk about the craft and make new friends here to. Cheers

5 Likes