Newbie to the community here 🧿

Hello @marie21 :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m happy to hear that you’re finding everything alright here. We’re a wonderful group of people, if I do say so myself! Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Thank you :black_heart::heart: I love being here! I’ve been learning so much more through the lessons here! It’s wonderful to meet you :grin: sisters of the night.

:magic_wand::crystal_ball::nazar_amulet::wilted_flower: Blessed Be!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome. I’m new too and really enjoying all there is to learn

10 Likes

There is much knowledge to be learned and shares here! Everyone is very welcoming and the energy of this coven is amazing. I am pretty new to the coven as well, but finding it to be a lot closer to me than most of my family and “friends.” Welcome and Merry Meet! I hope to meet great friends and close connections of energy.

Warmest Welcome :star::crescent_moon::wilted_flower:

10 Likes

@marie21 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Thank you. The energy and love I have received from this group has truly made my heart happy. There are so many resources and so many helpful people, I feel like I’m going to learn everything and then some being a part of the group :black_heart:

I always love having friends and getting to know people around me who respect and love the craft as much as I do :grin:

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven :heart: I’m John iv been in practice for over 30 years I’m son of hecate

9 Likes