Newbie to the community here 🧿

I have been a practitioner and lover of the craft for as long as I can remember. I am grateful to be apart of this amazing family :heart: Blessed Be!

15 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m John I’ve been practicing over 30 years if we have any questions you can ask us

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I’m a chaos witch. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. It’s so great to meet you!

I have been at least interested for longer than I can count, I came back a bit into 2020 & found Spells8 shortly after. There’s always a topic of interest & something new to learn!

If you have any specific interests, feel free to share. Or any questions please ask or share something with us. We love :heart: to learn with & from each other :smiling_face:

Jump in on any open topic or start your own :hugs: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden:

13 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Much gratitude! I am excited to be a part of this community. You have all made me feel so welcome :hugs: it feels like home here!

Blessed Be :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

@marie21 welcome to the witch family!
we are glad you are with us!
I am Airram from Greece, we work with Angelic magic
elemental magic and I’m trying to learn the Tarot too
welcome to the world of magic! :pentagram: :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome x

12 Likes

Hi, @marie21! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you’ve joined us! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants, personally.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi, and welcome you to our coven! Hi!

11 Likes

A little about me :thinking::thought_balloon:

I am a solitary practitioner and an eclectic witch. I dabble in a little of everything, my favorite also being candle magic and divination with tarot cards. I honor my ancestors and my Goddess at my altar. I’m out in Texas, in the boonies :grin: I enjoy dancing under the moon :crescent_moon: and by the fire

12 Likes

Wow, you’re brave. I’m too clumsy to dance by the fire. LOL! I’d fall and set myself ablaze!

It’s nice to have another eclectic witch about! I can’t wait to get to know you!

10 Likes

I’m pretty solitary too! I have lived in TX twice before too!

I have an ever-evolving practice, so I’m just a witch at the moment :witch_pentacle: I do read tarot & use a couple of other divination methods. I honor my ancestors regularly & both of my deities have their own spaces. One is on my main altar, and the other spends time on my ancestor’s altar. (Both of which need to be updated in one way or another) I use a lot of different things in my practice & enjoy finding the magic in the mundane :hugs:

Feel free to search the forum for anything you may be interested in then join in the discussion if you’d like to!

11 Likes

I have fallen a few times, but no one saw so it doesn’t count :joy: we have a large yard and clear sky, so when the moon is out, it’s OUT. I can’t help but dance :heart:

Definitely glad to meet you as well. I have never felt so welcomed into a community as I do here.

11 Likes

I love it!! Thank you for being so warm and welcoming. I will definitely ask some questions as well as share knowledge :heart: I only have 1 deity at the moment, but she is pretty high maintenance and likes all the attention at the moment :joy: aside from my ancestors. I am setting my altar up in a new area and plan on redecorating her space.

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. Feel free to jump :kangaroo: in

Blessed be :magic_wand:

11 Likes

You’re welcome! I gained the 2nd unintentionally, I suppose; she likes her own space & can be pretty… bold herself. My ancestors haven’t said anything outwardly lately, but they have no problem letting me know when they need my attention either :laughing: I have to be able to get back into my space to go over my altars. I made a really good start & have kept up on that part as much as I can at the moment, but I do plan to get back to it if not before then this weekend. :hugs:

11 Likes

Hello @marie21,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

The Coven community is blessed to have you here! Make yourself at home, Marie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope to chat with you more soon- blessed be!

9 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @marie21

I’m happy you are here, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

I am looking forward to getting to know you all! You are all very amazing people! I can feel the connections and the love radiating from this group :blush: it makes my heart so happy.

:rose: :candle: :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

Welcome, @marie21! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m still a baby witch, but I’ve been enjoying my journey thus far.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

10 Likes